• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Holiday Title Voucher
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

"We require a credit card to complete this transaction, but you will not be charged for this voucher."

BEWARE, it only applies to those at this link selected titles

Thanks OP! Now for the hard part... The 'Biebs? Rod the mod? Which should I get???

RADa5AURU5 said:   Thanks OP! Now for the hard part... The 'Biebs? Rod the mod? Which should I get???

Essential NOW that's what I call music!

RADa5AURU5 said:   Thanks OP! Now for the hard part... The 'Biebs? Rod the mod? Which should I get???
Vince Guaraldi if you don't already have it.

Deleted the email because I thought they were just advertising albums for $1.99. Thanks!

(EDIT: As noted below, my initial read of the email was correct. Sigh.)

kmsandrbs said:   Deleted the email because I thought they were just advertising albums for $1.99. Thanks!
That's essentially what they're doing.

"Voucher is valid for a discount off the regular album price in MP3 format from Amazon MP3. Final purchase price after discount is $1.99 for MP3;"

homersboy6 said:   kmsandrbs said:   Deleted the email because I thought they were just advertising albums for $1.99. Thanks!
That's essentially what they're doing.

"Voucher is valid for a discount off the regular album price in MP3 format from Amazon MP3. Final purchase price after discount is $1.99 for MP3;"


Yep ... my reading comprehension is at about 50% this morning.

kmsandrbs said:   homersboy6 said:   kmsandrbs said:   Deleted the email because I thought they were just advertising albums for $1.99. Thanks!
That's essentially what they're doing.

"Voucher is valid for a discount off the regular album price in MP3 format from Amazon MP3. Final purchase price after discount is $1.99 for MP3;"


Yep ... my reading comprehension is at about 50% this morning.


Please post results if anyone tries to pay the $1.99 with other mp3 credits . THX!

zjts said:   kmsandrbs said:   homersboy6 said:   kmsandrbs said:   Deleted the email because I thought they were just advertising albums for $1.99. Thanks!
That's essentially what they're doing.

"Voucher is valid for a discount off the regular album price in MP3 format from Amazon MP3. Final purchase price after discount is $1.99 for MP3;"


Yep ... my reading comprehension is at about 50% this morning.


Please post results if anyone tries to pay the $1.99 with other mp3 credits . THX!


I purchased one with my Amazon mp3 credits. Purchased the voucher, then in the email, followed the directions. The new price of $1.99 isn't supposed to show up, but it is supposed to be reflected in the order details. I clicked the album I wanted and clicked 'one click purchase' and purchased it. Looked at the order details and it took it from my mp3 promo credits. Only problem was that it took 3.99 instead of 1.99. I called them up and they put the $$ back on my mp3 credits. Just took a couple minutes is all.

If you have the credits and want one...go for it. It works.


I got this to work with Pepsi MP3 credits.

zjts said:   kmsandrbs said:   homersboy6 said:   kmsandrbs said:   Deleted the email because I thought they were just advertising albums for $1.99. Thanks!
That's essentially what they're doing.

"Voucher is valid for a discount off the regular album price in MP3 format from Amazon MP3. Final purchase price after discount is $1.99 for MP3;"


Yep ... my reading comprehension is at about 50% this morning.


Please post results if anyone tries to pay the $1.99 with other mp3 credits . THX!

I purchased and selected a album, but it seems to take forever to process - can't see the MP3 yet in my Amazon MP3 Downloader

Thanks!

Anyone have this credit work on other title not in this link? thx



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014