• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sears
See Sears promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Thanks. Got 1

taz1967 (Nov. 26, 2012 @ 2:02p) |

cancel email received..

funnyusa (Nov. 26, 2012 @ 2:11p) |

Don't waste you money even for gift. It's suck. Use $3 "normal" hammer.

ntddvltt (Nov. 26, 2012 @ 2:40p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Got 2. Xmas shopping almost done. Thx op

Picked them up at the store.... Looking good..

Craftsman Nextec 12-volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Hammerhead Auto Hammer and add to cart for $49.88 - $29.89 off in cart = $19.99 + Free in Store Pickup

Another one Craftsman 17438 Nextec 12-volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Multi-Tool for $49.88 - $19.89 off in cart = $29.99

Tip: $5 off $50+ order w/Coupon SEARS5OFF50.

Has anyone used these? I was thinking of picking up the 3pc kit at Ace for $79.99 but read mixed reviews online. I really shouldn't keep shopping for myself but I do like the idea of keeping some smaller tools in the house for quick jobs.

Repost...

bargainbtch said:   Has anyone used these? I was thinking of picking up the 3pc kit at Ace for $79.99 but read mixed reviews online. I really shouldn't keep shopping for myself but I do like the idea of keeping some smaller tools in the house for quick jobs.

I have one. Let's just say this is a good deal for the battery and charger if you have other Nextec tools.

Wonder if they're cheap because they suck?

Pritesh07 said:   Repost: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1237659/THAT is a repost of this thread.

In 4 1

Canceled my order, said store was sold out. Poor form, should have given me a back order.

pkomma said:   Canceled my order, said store was sold out. Poor form, should have given me a back order.

Ditto... Just got my cancellation email.

Ordered one. Waiting for confirmation email.

FWUser05 said:   Ordered one. Waiting for confirmation email.

Got the cancellation email. Dang it Sears.

Got one for gift...Still 49 bucks in store. Thanks OP

JHBalaji said:   Craftsman Nextec 12-volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Hammerhead Auto Hammer and add to cart for $49.88 - $29.89 off in cart = $19.99 + Free in Store Pickup

Another one Craftsman 17438 Nextec 12-volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Multi-Tool for $49.88 - $19.89 off in cart = $29.99

Tip: $5 off $50+ order w/Coupon SEARS5OFF50.

SEARS5OFF50 didn't work with three of the auto hammers.

VirginiaDC said:   Wonder if they're cheap because they suck?

That was my thought about them a couple months back when dad pulled one out when we were putting in some new windows, I was quite surprised with it , was actually handy for tight places that you couldn't swing a hammer

Thanks OP!
In 4 1...

Got 1

such a low price, thanks

I have done demo's of a similiar product at Home Depot. A lot of noise and a lot of bent nails. I would rather pick up a traditional hammer 99% of the time. This might be a good deal for batteries alone.

Got 1

Thanks. Got 1

cancel email received..

Don't waste you money even for gift. It's suck. Use $3 "normal" hammer.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014