• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kate Spade Surprise Cyber Sale: Up to 75% Off Select Bags, Clothing, Shoes, and Accessories @ Kate Spade - Up to 75% off

Shipping adds $5.00
Expires On (updated): 2012-11-27 11:59:59

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Kate Spade Surprise Cyber Sale: Up to 75% Off Select Bags, Clothing, Shoes, and Accessories
Thanks Solipsist
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

They have some very nice deals for 50% off also. The 75% cannot be returned. All sales final. But the 50% can be returned. So since this is a gift I went for 50 % off.
Thank you OP! I have to stop shopping! Bought way too many Christmas gifts this year! Lol what the heck, happy holidays!!!!!! Free ship over 200.00

last day

Any stylish women want to make a suggestion for a present for me to give my wife?

designed for kate spade new york outlet shops

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014