Free Santa Hat (requires fb 'like')

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

santa hat
Disclaimer

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
no good no hat from santa and very dissappointed already

reynoso4605 (Mar. 23, 2013 @ 1:32a) |

I get site down error

kristy117 (Mar. 23, 2013 @ 7:48a) |

Yes Virginia, there is a santa claus, But no hat... nothing ventured,nothing gained. Guess we should cross it off o... (more)

sandijohn (Mar. 23, 2013 @ 6:05p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP.

One hat per household. United States Residents only. Available Now & Cyber Monday Only.

Thank You For Requesting A Free Santa Claus Hat. You Should Receive Your Free Santa Claus Hat Within 2 to 4 Weeks.

I'm assuming they send it to your registered FB address since there was no form to fill out.

ablang said:   I'm assuming they send it to your registered FB address since there was no form to fill out.

I had a form to fill out asking me for my mailing address. Once you clik on OP's link you have to click on "like" and then they will display a form asking for your mailing address,

was a little weary at first ( some of the hats looked photoshopped. ) anyways with 11k+ likes ill risk it thanks

Hope it makes it before Christmas!

Didn't work for me in Firefox but did in IE

Thanks so much!

thank you very much

thx

Thanks OP. In 4 1. Did it in Google Chrome.

coolcanuck said:   Hope it makes it before Christmas!
Should arrive in "2 to 4 weeks". So if it does show it will be close, especially when they get the FW effect. But it was worth a shot.

I'm not getting the form to fill out in Firefox or MSIE.

ablang said:   I'm not getting the form to fill out in Firefox or MSIE.

I just got the form in Firefox.

awesome looks like good quality if its real. in for one thx

Pathetic all of these retailers want a facebook like. Sounds like a spambook rather than a facebook these days.

Thanks it said should arrive in 2-4 weeks!

"ATTENTION: Some blogs are doubting our "Free Santa Claus Hat". We do not require any credit card info, nor your email on the form. These are small blogs that spread rumors to get traffic to their sites. We are running a brand name marketing strategy to get our brand noticed. We will send each and every single Santa Claus hat that was and will be requested.

- RockstarHats.com Team"

A recent post on their Facebook page.

Thanks!


DomainForSale
Disclaimer
jakkimm said:   "ATTENTION: Some blogs are doubting our "Free Santa Claus Hat". We do not require any credit card info, nor your email on the form. These are small blogs that spread rumors to get traffic to their sites. We are running a brand name marketing strategy to get our brand noticed. We will send each and every single Santa Claus hat that was and will be requested.

- RockstarHats.com Team"

A recent post on their Facebook page.
The "likes" started
on November 23 2012. Domain has been sold over 20+ times since 2007.
If you wanted to call them what is there phone number? Where are they located? All information is private.
Why is the business so secretive? Can't place an order on the site.

IP suggests Australian site.
Title rockstarhats.com
Description rockstarhats.com is ranked 0th in the world and has IP address 108.179.243.56. Nameservers: ns1.above.com, ns2.above.com. rockstarhats.com is hosted in Australia.
IP 69.43.160.175
Country Australia

Web site became active on: 17-Nov-12

Same hat on .au site http://bargain-bay.com.au/index.html

Hope it arrives for all of you

Thanks

Ty

Ho Ho Ho!!! You'll shoot your eye out Kid!

Got one!!! Thank you!!!

im not saying it IS real and i am not saying it ISNT. what i am saying is it is being offered in ALLYOU's email daily freebie... so you never know it might show up ? lol...

Thanks

boohoo!!! it's not working!!!


had to get off of chrome to get it to work. i used yahoo.


THANKS OP!!!

Thanks OP. If it comes I'll place an order with them. I saw 2 hats I would like to buy.

starborn said:   Thanks OP. If it comes I'll place an order with them. I saw 2 hats I would like to buy.Try ordering, you won't be able to. Looks like you can but last
page won't go anywhere.

The hats are cloned from this site

http://rockstarhats.com/pinball-dad/
http://www.cafepress.com/+pinball_dad_trucker_hat,194204663

http://rockstarhats.com/what-up-dog/
http://www.cafepress.com/+trucker_hat,571989500

Thanks for the information Mumzof2. I didn't have anything from them in my email today. I guess their spammers.

Thank-you.

ashleydempsey said:   linkThe site as well as their FB page have officially flown the coop.


Grinch sews Santa suit.
Disclaimer
MumzOf2 said:   ashleydempsey said:   linkThe site as well as their FB page have officially flown the coop.


While the scammers in the boiler room gleefully count their profits from the sale of all the personal information collected and now distributed via mass mailing and email lists (if they asked for email addy as well).

Makes me think of the Grinch, sewing the fake Santa hat for his fake Santa costume, you've all been grinched! Good detective work Mumz!


From Urban Dictionary: Grinched

"When you are taken advantage of by the scammers who put up a fake offer for a freebie that never comes, while your spam and junk mail increases from the spam and mailing lists the scammers sold your information to."

add to fake freebies to avoid sticky if not already all you can do ..

send me onnee !

I really hope some people will report that they got one.

I certainly didn't get one. Oh well, I always use a Gmail account and really like how it seems to catch most of the spam. Of course, I'd totally forgotten about it until I stumbled across this thread again.

MumzOf2 said:   jakkimm said:   "ATTENTION: Some blogs are doubting our "Free Santa Claus Hat". We do not require any credit card info, nor your email on the form. These are small blogs that spread rumors to get traffic to their sites. We are running a brand name marketing strategy to get our brand noticed. We will send each and every single Santa Claus hat that was and will be requested.

- RockstarHats.com Team"

A recent post on their Facebook page.
The "likes" started
on November 23 2012. Domain has been sold over 20+ times since 2007.
If you wanted to call them what is there phone number? Where are they located? All information is private.
Why is the business so secretive? Can't place an order on the site.

IP suggests Australian site.
Title rockstarhats.com
Description rockstarhats.com is ranked 0th in the world and has IP address 108.179.243.56. Nameservers: ns1.above.com, ns2.above.com. rockstarhats.com is hosted in Australia.
IP 69.43.160.175
Country Australia

Web site became active on: 17-Nov-12

Same hat on .au site http://bargain-bay.com.au/index.html

Hope it arrives for all of you



I'm going to go ahead and admit defeat on this one. Nothing for me... I suppose it was a bit too good to be true, anyway.

no good no hat from santa and very dissappointed already

Skipping 2 Messages...
Yes Virginia, there is a santa claus, But no hat... nothing ventured,nothing gained. Guess we should cross it off our list???



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.