Voting History
rated:
SanDisk - Cruzer Switch 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive

Model: SDCZ52-032G-A11

$12.99 + tax. shipping is free

Warranty Terms - Parts: 2 years limited
Warranty Terms - Labor: 2 years limited

Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

SanDisk Cruzer 32GB Flash Drive (119.60kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Almost bought, but Amazon reviews are pretty bad- apparently it is very slow.

See: http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Cruzer-USB-flash-drive/product-rev...

thx, in41.

immacoolguy said:   Almost bought, but Amazon reviews are pretty bad- apparently it is very slow.

See: http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Cruzer-USB-flash-drive/product-rev...

wow, I actually cancelled the order after seeing this. The usb connector is made of plastic?? wtf?

most SanDisk memory has a lifetime warranty, there must be a reason this does not.

You guys are nuts! 32g for $13 is a great deal. I'm loading one of these up for my SMP-N200 so my wife can watch her favorite Christmas movies while putting up our tree. Again, 32g, 15 movies, 13 bucks.

defjukie said:   wow, I actually cancelled the order after seeing this. The usb connector is made of plastic?? wtf?

Yes, I have some of these that I purchased in various Neon-ish colors at WalMart. The whole housing is plastic. There is indeed a reason that these are cheap. Edit: They feel pretty flimsy too.

sold out!

Boo hoo sold out online...

Best Buy had the PNY Attache 16GB for $6 on Black Fri & Sat, and Staples for $7 on BF. I got a couple. Is it better made?

Got one.. didn't need it. Might return it.

Higher density memory chips takes longer to write to... Sandisk drives are commonly around lower 20 mbytes/sec read and 2-4 mbytes/sec write. As far as I'm aware, this is just how it is for the latest tech NAND and is a part of the die shrink process.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014