• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
[url]http://www.staples.com/Folgers-Black-Silk-Ground-Coffee-Regular-...[/url]

Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
Valid online or by phone only. While supplies last.

•Add 2 Folgers Black Silk Ground Coffee to cart.
•Enter coupon 42870 at checkout.
**While supplies last. May not be valid in combination with other offers. Offer subject to change.
Offer Expires on 12/01/2012

5 off 25 code is multiuse also 63433

4 cans for $25ac,

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Folgers Ground Coffee (18.04kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Whoa, $15 for two? Looks like it's $26.50 for one on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Folgers-Black-Silk-Regular-Coffee/dp/B0038...

thanks. got 2, thats a good deal. typically i buy the 48 oz regular at costco for 12.99. this is a little bit better deal

Thanks mister. Got 4 shipped to our door.

5 off 25 code is multiuse also 63433

4 cans for $25ac,

Yesterday, Fred Meyer Yuban 31 oz $6.99 today ?

Some cans on the shelf are the newer 29 ounce size

Can you smell that? that is the smell of flavor escaping ground coffee...much of the flavor is depleted within 15 minutes of grinding. Encapsulating the coffee in a canister with carbon dioxide will not save the flavor...only the aroma for a short period of time to create the illusion of freshness.

Buy fresh beans. With less than 12 days from point of roasting, grind immediately before brewing. That is coffee. Anything else and you are brewing rancid fats from the oils in the beans.

wackyrabbit said:   Can you smell that? that is the smell of flavor escaping ground coffee...much of the flavor is depleted within 15 minutes of grinding. Encapsulating the coffee in a canister with carbon dioxide will not save the flavor...only the aroma for a short period of time to create the illusion of freshness.

Buy fresh beans. With less than 12 days from point of roasting, grind immediately before brewing. That is coffee. Anything else and you are brewing rancid fats from the oils in the beans.

IMO, in any store besides the fish market, the smelliest part is the fresh ground coffee isle.

it's not THAT great of deal supermarket has this on sale frequently for 6.99 per

Great reviews at Amazon and much higher prices. I'm in for 4 @ 25. Thanks OP!

kevins7189 said:   it's not THAT great of deal supermarket has this on sale frequently for 6.99 per
It's a great deal when you have rewards to burn!

In for 4@ $26.24 w/tax. Did require me to enter the 5 off 25 code (63433) first and the coupon (42870) at checkout second in order to get both discounts. For me most supermarkets don't put the Black Silk on sale, only regular Folger's - so this is a good deal for me.
Thanks OP!

Ordered 4 and thank you.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014