• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Receive $25 in Best Buy credit on online purchases of $250 or more when you choose in-store pickup.

2-Day cyber sale begins today and expires 11-26-2012.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's How it Works
•Place an order of $250 or more on BestBuy.com on Sunday, November 25, or on Monday, November 26.
•During checkout, choose Store Pickup and select your store.
•The savings code will be e-mailed to you four to seven days after your order has been picked up in store.
•Redeem your savings code in store or online on your next purchase.*
•Note: not all products are available for Store Pickup.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As russ0519 noted, if you pay with your registered AMEX card, you can get an additional $20 off $200 from AMEX, for a total of $45 off $250: www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1235330/

Member Summary

Best Buy Cyber Monday Sale
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Just called best buy and they told me that the promotion is still good. He said I will get an email about the $25 cred... (more)

scottwood2 (Dec. 03, 2012 @ 11:11a) |

That's great. Did you call the main company or a local store. Please post whether you got the credit or not. TIA.

fivetalents (Dec. 03, 2012 @ 11:27a) |

fivetalents (Dec. 05, 2012 @ 6:02a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Combine with AMEX $20 off $200 and it's $45 off $250

russ0519 said:   Combine with AMEX $20 off $200 and it's $45 off $250

Doh! Good point. I should have caught that since I posted that deal too. LOL.

www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1235330/

D'oh! I stupidly bought a 200 dollar gift card with my American Express on Thanksgiving. The credit expires Januray 25, 2013 so I suggest buying a 25 dollar gift card and not worrying about it expiring.

How do I get $20 off $200 from AMEX ? Let's hope BB have some good deals tomorrow.

If you search "100% moneyback rebates", you'll find a portal that pays 6% for online BB purchases.

(my gift to the community)

Facebook or twitter amex sync.

DSJ said:   If you search "100% moneyback rebates", you'll find a portal that pays 6% for online BB purchases.

You mean bigcrumbs? Damn it... I just bought a laptop using shopdiscover and AMEX, and shopdiscover may not come through due to me not paying with discover card. Plus bigcrumbs is 5.6% vs shopdiscover 5%.

Can you give the name of the portal if you really want to give gift to the community.

quicky said:   Can you give the name of the portal if you really want to give gift to the community.

TOPCASHBACK

(here's your spork)

Too bad they dont have the $250 BB GC available for pickup lol

$50/100 Halo AMEX promo + $20/200 AMEX Sync promo + $25 bonus for $250 pickup = $95 on $250 purchase

Waiting on the Halo promo to activate on my card, but that wont happen for a few days

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1230802/

Can part of the $250 purchase is gift card?

I wonder if you can just buy 250 in gift cards tomorrow and pick up in store...

jatan1986 said:   Too bad they dont have the $250 BB GC available for pickup lol

Buy anything eligible for pickup for $250.

Return for BB GC.

Keep the rebates.

(my second gift to the community)

russ0519 said:   DSJ said:   If you search "100% moneyback rebates", you'll find a portal that pays 6% for online BB purchases.

You mean bigcrumbs? Damn it... I just bought a laptop using shopdiscover and AMEX, and shopdiscover may not come through due to me not paying with discover card. Plus bigcrumbs is 5.6% vs shopdiscover 5%.

thats not correct. you dont get 5.6%
its just "Computing - Laptops, Netbooks, Tablets 1.598% "

DSJ said:   jatan1986 said:   Too bad they dont have the $250 BB GC available for pickup lol

Return for BB GC.

Keep the rebates.

lol thx

DSJ said:   jatan1986 said:   Too bad they dont have the $250 BB GC available for pickup lol

Return for BB GC.

Keep the rebates.

Are you sure that won't cause problems with any of the rebates?

so 250 gc is not valid via online order?

Just to clarify, this $25 works like a gift card on future purchase? Not a "credit" on current purchase? The wording on credit is confusing me (stupid accounting Lingo)

so no ipads available with this incentive?

danboris said:   Just to clarify, this $25 works like a gift card on future purchase? Not a "credit" on current purchase? The wording on credit is confusing me (stupid accounting Lingo)

If it's anything like the "10 credit for 50 bucks spent in video games" a few months ago, you get an e-mail with a bar code/number which you can use on future purchases. This is not like the "spend 200 and get a 20 dollar statement credit" that American Express is running.

Ordered laptop on Friday and its still available at same price but already shipped. Tips on what to do?

buy it again
after you receive the original, you can return it at the B&M store for credit to your card

Can they charge some kind of stocking fee

Sync AMEX to your Xbox 360 and play halo for 50 off 100

interesting thanks..

Will Ship to Store work with this offer?

Methxtra said:   Will Ship to Store work with this offer?

You may want to actually read the original post.

ironmotti said:   Can they charge some kind of stocking fee

Why, do your feet smell that bad?

i did the $250 gift card -- and store pick up, but I think they shut it down like 1 hr into the promotion.

alexbran said:   Sync AMEX to your Xbox 360 and play halo for 50 off 100

you have to beat the game to get this, something I have not yet accomplished. The game is not the easiest.

Bruin1 said:   alexbran said:   Sync AMEX to your Xbox 360 and play halo for 50 off 100

you have to beat the game to get this, something I have not yet accomplished. The game is not the easiest.
The $50/100 BB promo is unlocked after doing a Spartan Ops mission which only takes 10-15 mins (it may take up to a week to get confirmation email from AMEX saying that the promo is activated on your card before you can make your purchase)

If you beat the game then they give you a $25 credit

jatan1986 said:   Bruin1 said:   alexbran said:   Sync AMEX to your Xbox 360 and play halo for 50 off 100

The $50/100 BB promo is unlocked after doing a Spartan Ops mission which only takes 10-15 mins (it may take up to a week to get confirmation email from AMEX saying that the promo is activated on your card before you can make your purchase)

If you beat the game then they give you a $25 credit

My mistake, thanks for clearing things up. How to get this Spartan ops mission? Do you know if you can get both promotions? i.e. beat game + complete spartan ops for total of $75?

Bruin1 said:   
My mistake, thanks for clearing things up. How to get this Spartan ops mission? Do you know if you can get both promotions? i.e. beat game + complete spartan ops for total of $75?
You can do all of them: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1230802/

Spartan Ops is part of Halo 4, you'll need Xbox Live gold membership (trial version is fine since this only takes 10-15 mins) -- its somewhere in the menu (under Infinity I think, too lazy to turn on console to check)

jatan1986 said:   Bruin1 said:   
You can do all of them: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1230802/

Spartan Ops is part of Halo 4, you'll need Xbox Live gold membership (trial version is fine since this only takes 10-15 mins) -- its somewhere in the menu (under Infinity I think, too lazy to turn on console to check)
Yes, it's in the Infinity section. Are you sure you need Xbox Live Gold? You can play Spartan Ops alone or local split-screen. I have Gold though, so I can't really test if it's necessary or not.

Yuyak said:   Yes, it's in the Infinity section. Are you sure you need Xbox Live Gold? You can play Spartan Ops alone or local split-screen. I have Gold though, so I can't really test if it's necessary or not.I did it first on my regular gold account and then I tried it on my silver account, but it showed a message saying that gold was required to play Spartan Ops (I ended up using a 48hr gold trial code)

Since I bought a new console on BF, I can create a couple new accounts from the console and those accounts get 1 month gold for free so I created a 3rd account to sync a 3rd card and I'll create a 4th account for a 4th AMEX card. I should be able to create 1-2 more accounts so I'll let my cousin use those up for his cards

Finishing the campaign takes too long -- I'll probably only do it twice

48hr gold codes are usually $1 on eBay if someone needs one

If you finish the game twice, that should be good for FOUR AMEX cards if you play co-op. That's what I'm doing. Well, that's what I'm paying my kids to do. They have to beat it 5 times to cover all ten accounts.

Actually, I did, and states nothing about ship to store, just all items not available in-store.

Skipping 15 Messages...
fivetalents said:   scottwood2 said:   Just called best buy and they told me that the promotion is still good. He said I will get an email about the $25 credit.

That's great. Did you call the main company or a local store. Please post whether you got the credit or not. TIA.

Deal is alive again: www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1241220/

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014