• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
alexbran said:   Sync AMEX to your Xbox 360 and play halo for 50 off 100

demo ok?

vickh said:   alexbran said:   Sync AMEX to your Xbox 360 and play halo for 50 off 100

demo ok?

No.

In for the deal. Actually found a different item so all i store pick-up.

I place an order on Sunday, picked on Monday, and just received my e-mail today.

Same here. Got my code e-mail today.

Methxtra said:
Will Ship to Store work with this offer?

Technically, it should work. You are picking it up in-store.

ok, I completed a Spartan Ops mission, but there are still like a lot more available. Do I have to beat all of them or just one?

Bruin1 said:   ok, I completed a Spartan Ops mission, but there are still like a lot more available. Do I have to beat all of them or just one?Just 1 -- as long as you got the "Operation Completion" achievement you're fine, you just have to wait up to 7 days for the confirmation email that the promo was activated on your card before making the purchase

Treefarn said:   Methxtra said:   Will Ship to Store work with this offer?

You may want to actually read the original post.

I actually called customer service and they said as long as the item is actually picked up in store, then you would qualify for the promotion. (That includes ship to store). Thanks for being helpful.

Is this offer still good? Fat wallet web site has this deal expiring on 12/26 and I can not get it to work. Thank you!

That is my question as well. ltem in my cart but I don't see any discount?

beavis39 said:   Is this offer still good? Fat wallet web site has this deal expiring on 12/26 and I can not get it to work. Thank you!

scottwood2 said:   That is my question as well. ltem in my cart but I don't see any discount?

beavis39 said:   Is this offer still good? Fat wallet web site has this deal expiring on 12/26 and I can not get it to work. Thank you!

AFAIK, this was for Cyber Monday only, so FW probably just made a typo by entering 12/26 instead of 11/26.

Just called best buy and they told me that the promotion is still good. He said I will get an email about the $25 credit.

scottwood2 said:   Just called best buy and they told me that the promotion is still good. He said I will get an email about the $25 credit.

That's great. Did you call the main company or a local store. Please post whether you got the credit or not. TIA.

fivetalents said:   scottwood2 said:   Just called best buy and they told me that the promotion is still good. He said I will get an email about the $25 credit.

That's great. Did you call the main company or a local store. Please post whether you got the credit or not. TIA.

Deal is alive again: www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1241220/

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014