• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
Me too.. I think I did it around Nov 27... dealer was very cool about it but I've received no confirmation

It's hard to say whether the consumer-gets-a-goodie side of this deal are working, but I can say with certainty that their email-harvester-and-spammer mechanism is working JUST FINE.

labboypro said:   It's hard to say whether the consumer-gets-a-goodie side of this deal are working, but I can say with certainty that their email-harvester-and-spammer mechanism is working JUST FINE.

That I am 100% sure of too.

gtdad said:   It's now been a week since my test drive and still no confirmation email. I will call the dealer today. Anyone else get a confirmation email yet?

I've received two e-mails from Chevrolet but they are not what I consider a confirmation e-mail.

Nov28, 2012Thank you for requesting information on the 2013 Chevrolet Malibu. Our goal was to make the all-new Malibu stand out in a crowd, and does it ever.Efficient, stylish, inspired. Below we have highlighted just a few of the features that make Malibu truly special. We invite you to explore the whole Malibu story. The best part? Driving one.Get ready to be inspired. Check out the all-new 2013 Malibu today.
and
Dec05You'll appreciate the craftsmanship we put into the all-new Chevrolet Malibu once you slip behind the wheel. From the inside out, get ready for a remarkable driving experience that takes midsize to the next level. Blah, Blah, Blah.

I also received a card like brochure from Chevy regarding the 2013 Malibu via USPS.

What is the real dealers link? The ones posted seem only to point to the contest registration.

Have not received Macy's card yet. Did test drive in late November. Got Cabelas card - test drove in first week of Dec. Anybody still waiting ?

sunrise said:   Have not received Macy's card yet. Did test drive in late November. Got Cabelas card - test drove in first week of Dec. Anybody still waiting ?

I did mine on 12/11. The validation page that the dealer printed out for me said 2-4 weeks for the Macys gc. Still waiting.

Drdawgfan said:   Did this over a week ago, still no confirmation email

thats me too!

Thanks to the OP and to brotherhpj for bumping this deal. Planning to test drive a Cruze this weekend and might as well try for the gift card. The link in the OP still works.

I got an email yesterday stating that my Macy's $50 GC was on the way (and it included a USPS tracking number!)

brarob said:   I got an email yesterday stating that my Macy's $50 GC was on the way (and it included a USPS tracking number!)Thanks for the update ... but, it would be helpful if you tell us when you did the test drive.

I did mine 2 days after OP posted and I still havent received anything. I did one in my name and one in my dads name and (yes 2 diff address')still nothing, I'm here in Ohio, and hes in SC.

I did mine Nov 26th and I received an email from lindsay@synmp.com with a subject line of "Your Macy's gift card is on its way!‏" The tracking number in the email says it is being shipped form LOMBARD, IL 60148.

toadcat said:   I did mine Nov 26th and I received an email from lindsay@synmp.com with a subject line of "Your Macy's gift card is on its way!‏" The tracking number in the email says it is being shipped form LOMBARD, IL 60148.

Very informative. Thanks!

Got mine today in priority mailer. Did it a day after it was first posted. I had gotten a 'heads up' email stating it was on the way. However, that email didn't include a tracking number.

HTH and Happy New Year!

Test drive 11/25/2012, got email with tracking number 1/10/2013

Got mine today and I am in Cali

Did you all receive emails after the test drive?

thegeeman said:   Did you all receive emails after the test drive?I did not, but received an email last night with a subject of "Your Macy's gift card is on its way!" stating "This message was sent to you at the request of Synergy Marketing, to notify you that they have shipped a package to you. For details about your shipment or to track your package, please refer to the information below." Among the information provided is a USPS Priority Mail tracking number.

I received the same email this morning

$50 Macy's gift card arrived via priority mail this morning as expected.

labboypro said:   Test drive 11/25/2012, got email with tracking number 1/10/2013

Card arrived today via USPS Priority small flat rate envelope.

Received. Mine this week, thanks

Taurus176 said:   Received. Mine this week, thanks

How long did it take?

Test Drive on 12/31/12

Rec'd "Your Macy's gift card is on its way!" email a few minutes ago.

Received mine yesterday via USPS Priority.I'm in TX.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Test Drive on 12/31/12

Rec'd "Your Macy's gift card is on its way!" email a few minutes ago (1/23 @ 1:10 AM).
Rec'd GC today.

Finally got one Macy's card today. This is about the 8th week so I expect lots of people to be getting it this week or next week. Clear front Priority Mail envelope, wow they spent $4.90 -- the letter's fine print says "limit one gift card per person & per household", "Limit one offer per household" again. "Administrator reserves the right to confirm test drive with your dealership prior to redeeming gift card."

Hoping the ones for other family members will come too.

I still didn't received my card Macys yet . should i call the dealership??

I have not received my card either.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.