• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.chevrolet.com/macys-promotion.html

I got the offer after entering the sweepstakes.

THANKS FOR ENTERING!
YOU'VE BEEN SELECTED TO RECEIVE A PRIVATE OFFER – a $50 Macy's Gift Card.
Simply print the confirmation page and head to your local Chevrolet dealership. Test-drive any Chevrolet vehicle like the all-new 2013 Chevrolet Malibu or the all-new 2013 Chevrolet Traverse.

Complete the test drive and give the printout to your dealer along with a valid driver’s license. The dealership will validate your test-drive, and we’ll send you the gift card as a thank-you.

thx lemontart/sd

Member Summary

Macys Gift Card
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer

Thanks BigBoyMichigan
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Finally got one Macy's card today. This is about the 8th week so I expect lots of people to be getting it this week or n... (more)

Anarchist (Jan. 25, 2013 @ 6:20p) |

I still didn't received my card Macys yet . should i call the dealership??

Saraverma01 (Mar. 08, 2013 @ 9:20a) |

I have not received my card either.

Jacie (Mar. 08, 2013 @ 3:09p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The link in the fine print the dealers click on is broken, though it seems legit. May need to be confirmed over the phone, which will be a little more difficult, you'll probably have to talk the dealer into it... or I imagine someone may want to try it themselves.

Thanks OP
A few observations...
Here's the dealer link if anyone wants to see the site's status, www.experiencechevrolet.com/dealers/macys
Also, the offer needs to be printed from the webpage at the time of entry (i.e. it's not emailed), so only enter your info from a computer that is hooked up to a printer (not a mobile device).

NJdealfinder said:   Thanks OP
A few observations...
Here's the dealer link if anyone wants to see the site's status, www.experiencechevrolet.com/dealers/macys
Also, the offer needs to be printed from the webpage at the time of entry (i.e. it's not emailed), so only enter your info from a computer that is hooked up to a printer (not a mobile device).

that link takes you to a GoDaddy parked page...

wheres the GoDaddy broads on that parked page...

Thanks MrC

Thanks! I've never done a testdrive for GC before but since we're already out looking at cars why not get paid for it!

legoleg said:   The link in the fine print the dealers click on is broken, though it seems legit. May need to be confirmed over the phone, which will be a little more difficult, you'll probably have to talk the dealer into it... or I imagine someone may want to try it themselves.

I'm going to give them some post-holiday time to fix the site before making a trip into the showroom.

I never got to the free gift card part. Something might not be working OR they might be OOS??

Did not get test drive option. Please post what choices you used, etc. Did you say that "contact from a local Chevrolet dealership [would] be helpful?"?

Edit: did it 2nd time and it worked. Thanks, OP.

Edit: I did *not* request contact from a local dealership. I put my own name and email address in on the page where it wanted you to refer a friend. I am using Chrome. 1st time I held down "control" to open in a new tab. 2nd time I did not, FWIW.

When I click on submit on the second page (after I enter my name and address information) nothing happens. I also see no offer for a $50 Macy's card for a test drive. I am using Firefox.

thx

Just worked for me!

I was finally able to get the offer to work. What happened when I said I pressed submit on the second screen and nothing happened was because I did not enter a friend's e-mail address and that was a required field to move on to the special offer.

As a poster said earlier, when you click on the dealer only link it takes you to a Go Daddy page. How is that going to work at the dealership?

So I wonder if you took the time to do the test drive and the dealer couldn't go to the validation site that sure would be one big waste of time.

Entered.. got the 50$ card page.. we will see where it goes

Thanks for sharing/posting MR C!

They messed up the link...it is supposed to be:

https://www.experiencechevrolettoday.com/dealers/macys/

A few observations...

Worked! Thanks OP!!

jimbocobb said:   They messed up the link...it is supposed to be:

https://www.experiencechevrolettoday.com/dealers/macys/

Since that's for the Sonic...and this one is for the Malibu/Transverse...not sure if that is the correct offer.

A few observations...

Thanks OP.. got it.

Not necessary printer to be hooked up with computer.Simply print using pdf tool such as cute pdf and generate a pdf copy.

Did anybody receive there $50 Cabela gift card 4 or 5 weeks back when they had that promotion?

I've yet to receive any of the $50 cards, but I sure do get lots of spam from them.

Not gonna bother on this one.

Daniel_cook69? Seriously?

TheDave said:   Daniel_cook69? Seriously?

that's what I said. very professional. LOL

jimbocobb said:   https://www.experiencechevrolettoday.com/promotions/macys/ also works.

This is the one you want!

cpabster said:   I've yet to receive any of the $50 cards, but I sure do get lots of spam from them.

Not gonna bother on this one.

This ^

They are 0-2 on delivering these to me so far.

Thanks!

You need to give me about $500 to go into a car dealership. If you are buying used, ALWAYS use an independent auto broker. Less overhead = less price (assuming you can negotiate).

thank you

Thanks, but still waiting for the $50 GMC card from a while back, anyone get theirs?

Worked for DH. Did not work for me.

Got one, but I don't like the fact that they use your driver license number as a validation criteria, or did I get this wrong?

I did the test drive and everything and have NOT received my Cabela's gift card... that was like 6 weeks ago.

I received my $50 prepaid card from the GMC Truck Test Drive today!

jimbocobb said:   https://www.experiencechevrolettoday.com/promotions/macys/ also works.

Thanks!

yeah I entered the page without having a printer for my laptop, I'll have to use friend's computer to get it. Thanks for the word up! Happy Holidays 2 ya!

No offer given here after submission.

Does the Cabela's offer affect eligibility for this new one? The first page for this one has "Chevy Outdoors Sweepstakes" in the fine print. Must be the same company running both.

Skipping 70 Messages...
I have not received my card either.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.