• Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
Thank you for sharing the link! I found it very helpful!

Sonnamast said:   Thanks, but still waiting for the $50 GMC card from a while back, anyone get theirs?

They are shipping. Mine arrived today, and others on that thread are reporting same.

I received 3 of the GMC cards today for me and 2 other family members.

Tip: When it asks you when you plan on purchasing your next vehicle, don't choose more than 1 year. I put that my first time around, and wasn't offered the test drive. I did it again, put 1-3 months, and bingo!

Yay! After multiple tries, I've finally got it. Chose just one vehicle, and 4-7 mos.

Seems dead.. nothing happens when I click on "Enter without logging in".

Got it. very easy. Thank you!

I received my $50 card yesterday. YAY!!

I got mine yesterday

I want to know as well..
Still waiting on Cabela's $50

AKA said:   Does the Cabela's offer affect eligibility for this new one? The first page for this one has "Chevy Outdoors Sweepstakes" in the fine print. Must be the same company running both.

I went into the dealer tonight and they tried to pull up the specified website to enter my test drive info. The website that the dealer is suppose to go to, www.experiencechevrolet.com/dealers/macys routes you to GoDaddy.com.

edgaral said:   I went into the dealer tonight and they tried to pull up the specified website to enter my test drive info. The website that the dealer is suppose to go to, www.experiencechevrolet.com/dealers/macys routes you to GoDaddy.com.http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1237680/m17356549#m173...

Add "today" before ".com"

THANK YOU. THE VALIDATION IS COMPLETE.
Thank you for completing the validation process. Please advise the consumer that they will be receiving an email within 24 hours confirming this validation. Also, please advise them that they should receive their gift card or gift certificate within 2-4 weeks. On behalf of Chevrolet, thank you for your participation in this program.

This is part of what is on the page that comes up after your info is put on the dealer test drive validation page. Been over 24 hours for me and no email confirming the validation. Anyone got the validation email?

rushhound said:   cpabster said:   I've yet to receive any of the $50 cards, but I sure do get lots of spam from them.
Not gonna bother on this one.

This ^
They are 0-2 on delivering these to me so far.

Yep. Thanks to the moron in the other thread that notified the promo company (after GMC).

Thanks jatan1986. The salesman had put in a call and left a message at Chevy headquarters to find out how to enter the info. I just emailed him the correct website, so hopefully I'll get my gift card.

nm (duplicate)

amdmaxx said:   I want to know as well..
Still waiting on Cabela's $50

AKA said:   Does the Cabela's offer affect eligibility for this new one? The first page for this one has "Chevy Outdoors Sweepstakes" in the fine print. Must be the same company running both.

I can confirm Cabela's offer and this are distinct, as I got 2 GCs from them today and also allowed to enter.

But is this dead now ? for family member on trying nothing happens, on entering without login.

Anyone else have luck proceeding from OP's 1st link to even enter the promotion? If yes anything specific to do ? I tried with FireFox Chrome and IE w/o any cookie or script restrictions but no movement past that page

Got the $50 GMC test drive GC today.

NoJakeBrake said:   THANK YOU. THE VALIDATION IS COMPLETE.
Thank you for completing the validation process. Please advise the consumer that they will be receiving an email within 24 hours confirming this validation. Also, please advise them that they should receive their gift card or gift certificate within 2-4 weeks. On behalf of Chevrolet, thank you for your participation in this program.

This is part of what is on the page that comes up after your info is put on the dealer test drive validation page. Been over 24 hours for me and no email confirming the validation. Anyone got the validation email?

I made the test drive on Sunday and the salesman told me that only the manager can do it and was busy, however, he would take my information and a copy of the entry information, and he would have the manager do it later. The salesman called me on Monday to tell me that the manager entered my information, and that I would receive an email to verify it.
It is now Tuesday night and I have still not received that email. I will wait until Thursday, or at least until I see that others on this forum have received the email, before I start calling back the dealer.

the td promo page doesn't come up after entry for me either. tried twice

Link seems to be working again. I was able to register myself and my dad.

Worked for me Thanks!

Has anyone taken the test drive and received a confirmation email yet. I took my test drive last Sunday and was told I would get an email within 24 hours. Five days later I still haven't received it.

gtdad said:   Has anyone taken the test drive and received a confirmation email yet. I took my test drive last Sunday and was told I would get an email within 24 hours. Five days later I still haven't received it.

Check your junk. Folder...

edgaral said:   I went into the dealer tonight and they tried to pull up the specified website to enter my test drive info. The website that the dealer is suppose to go to, www.experiencechevrolet.com/dealers/macys routes you to GoDaddy.com.

I had the same problem.

racinggirlangie said:   edgaral said:   I went into the dealer tonight and they tried to pull up the specified website to enter my test drive info. The website that the dealer is suppose to go to, www.experiencechevrolet.com/dealers/macys routes you to GoDaddy.com.

I had the same problem.

read the thread....that is covered, the URL is incorrect

I went to a dealer yesterday, tried to do the Cabela and Macy's at the same time. Dealer tried but could only enter one. Don't do them the same day even if both the truck and car is at the dealer.

cardreader said:   I went to a dealer yesterday, tried to do the Cabela and Macy's at the same time. Dealer tried but could only enter one. Don't do them the same day even if both the truck and car is at the dealer.

You didn't use the same e-mail address did you?

This same question was not really addressed:
Has anyone recvd. the confirming email after the dealer submits the offer?
Thanks.

I used the same email address for Cabela and Macy's. Do you think I won't get both?

Sonnamast said:   Thanks, but still waiting for the $50 GMC card from a while back, anyone get theirs?

Nope. And I went (and entered the data) around the first day the deal came out.

And I won't do a test drive where the manager has to enter the data "later" and/or the linkie doesn't work. Bad enough to do it yourself and wonder if it actually will ever show up.

jimbocobb said:   cardreader said:   I went to a dealer yesterday, tried to do the Cabela and Macy's at the same time. Dealer tried but could only enter one. Don't do them the same day even if both the truck and car is at the dealer.

yes, I used the same email. The dealer called back the next morning and asked for another email. Hope I get the Macy's. It was nice the dealer tried again.

jimbocobb said:   cardreader said:   I went to a dealer yesterday, tried to do the Cabela and Macy's at the same time. Dealer tried but could only enter one. Don't do them the same day even if both the truck and car is at the dealer.

I used the same email for both test drives. The dealer called this morning and asked for another email. I thought the dealer was kind to try again. I can only wait. Both test drive offers stated the email you used online had to match the one the dealer entered.

It's now been a week since my test drive and still no confirmation email. I will call the dealer today. Anyone else get a confirmation email yet?

I have not gotten a confirmation and I did it on Friday. I was going to call the customer service number. Michelle

HELLO. You will see the offer if you select dealer contact and want vehicle 1-3 months. Offer is working because I did it today.

I went today and when they tried to enter my info it says it is an invalid email address. They tried 4 times. It is not an invalid email address. I called the 630-983-8900 number on the promo and just got a voicemail telling me if I have a complaint about the promo to email them.

Yep, got my $50 GMC card. Will try this one as well

Did this over a week ago, still no confirmation email

Notes:
1. Used Chrome instead of Firefox or IE, because with Firefox or IE the "friend's name" portion is NOT visible, only the "friend's email" portion is visible. Both must be filled in, for the submit button to work.
2. Selected "4 to 6 months".
3. "Eligibility: Limit one gift card per household."
4. Print the corrected web address to the bottom of the form:
https://www.experiencechevrolettoday.com/dealers/macys/

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.