• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
coochiecooh said:   Discover CashBack is NOT valid on laptop purchases.

For worst buy, but is valid on online purchases regardless where or what is bought.

Jlovey2 said:   Pay attention to you FW Cash Back if you used it they reported only about .006% when the link clearly says 1 to 3.6 unspecified. I got 2.60 cents for a 399 dollar purchase. I clicked support so hopefully this gets fixed.

How did you click support? It tells me that I won't see a support button until 14 to 60 days after a click?
btw - I also only got $2.40 for my Cash Back

Sold out online.

Did u get an i5 processor for the replacement 15" ? They gave me an i3...

another one who would have "pulled the trigger" "IF" He talks a big game but does he ever buy??

This is still live, minus the $25 GC. Still, $399 for a 3rd gen i5 and LED 15" screen is about the bet deal that's out there right now (in that price range)

Ordered mine this morning for ship-to-store. (still in fulfillment)

Now, item page says: "NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING"
Seems they're now limiting sales to store-stock (of which there is none).

Received it. It's a Dell Inspiron 15 3520.

Haven't fired it up to check specs, but it is missing the Windows 8 registration sticker (looked on the bottom, under battery, in box, everywhere), so no way to reinstall OS on the new SSD I have waiting for it.

Also it shipped with a driver CD, but no OS disc. Looks like I'll be calling Dell for those things, but it looks nice, at least.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014