• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Cyber Monday Deal! Cannon Fleece Throw $2.99. Sold by Kmart. Offer ends 27-Nov-2012

Cannon 50"x60" Fleece Throw Blankets normally $4.99 (red plaid, gray nordic print, blue plaid, nuetral plaid, chocloate, and blue) or $8.99 (cream deer print, beig floral, and tan). The price drops to $2.99 in cart, and then $2.69 with code OFFERS10 (thnx MarieRose)and store pickup.

Kmart.com
See Kmart.com promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

50"x60" Fleece Throw Blanket
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks! Bought a couple to leave in the trunk while traveling.

twlivego (Nov. 27, 2012 @ 7:40a) |

got two. thanks!

mrfreez (Nov. 27, 2012 @ 2:20p) |

Thanks OP ,Bought 2

chowdary23 (Nov. 27, 2012 @ 3:19p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wow it worked, plus if you add the code "OFFERS10" you will get an additional 10% off and my total was $2.69 each, pretty great deal

MarieRose said:   Wow it worked, plus if you add the code "OFFERS10" you will get an additional 10% off and my total was $2.69 each, pretty great deal

Cool.I'll update the OP.

thx. got one for each of us.

TY, great present for my child's therapists!

thanks OP. 5% fat cash almost off-sets sales tax.

my4mainecoons said:   thanks OP. 5% fat cash almost off-sets sales tax.10% ShopDiscover more than offsets sales tax.

Unfortunately, we could not find any stores, within 50 miles of your location

Please check more stores, expand your radius, or select Shipping

Wish I could select "Ship". They've got some cheapo holiday solar lights for $1.50 as well. Don't actually feel like going into Kmart though...I'm torn.

Grabbed 2, one for me and one for my cat . Could only get the blue to ship (free ship w/shop max). I also did 7% Cash Back ebat*s .

Thx OP !

stereo55 said:   Grabbed 2, one for me and one for my cat!I also got a couple extras for my cats.

But, I have a feeling these will be cat hair magnets.

ty between this and the Lowes $4 battery deal Christmas is just about covered

Awesome! Bought 4 of them and will be donating them.....

Worked great. My dog thanks you.

anyone know the quality of these?

my4mainecoons said:   Unfortunately, we could not find any stores, within 50 miles of your location

Please check more stores, expand your radius, or select Shipping

Try CVS 3/$9.99 this week
In-store

Thank you! I purchased 5 for Christmas, no problems and easy check out!!!!

is there a higher coupon than OFFERS10 on Cyber Monday?

Bought 15 for donation.

kaveh2k said:   anyone know the quality of these?Same as the 3/$9.99 CVS throws (i.e., your typical $3 throw).

thanks for the great idea Jsmiley! I bought 20 to donate to the local shelter. If you're in Chicago, they have them at the Addison store in 60618!

Anyone figure out how to change the color selection from Plaid to something else?

I'm in for 10! Great gifts for the teacher's aides at my boy's school and baby sitters at the gym!

troubador said:   Anyone figure out how to change the color selection from Plaid to something else?

Just click the color you want and the name will appear one line above (next to "Color Family:") and the selected color will be outlined in red.

fivetalents said:   troubador said:   Anyone figure out how to change the color selection from Plaid to something else?

Just click the color you want and the name will appear one line above (next to "Color Family:") and the selected color will be outlined in red.

I had a problem choosing color using Chrome. I had to use IE which worked for me...

Thank you OP! Got 15 for gifts!

in for 25 for the homeless thx op!

can someone tell me if the quality is decent enough to use as a gift?

It's 4.99 to 8.99 now.

edit: never mind, i saw the special offer note at right hand side.

In for 7!

Got 19 for the homeless.
I bought 22 from Kolhs the other day the big one.

SinglePapa said:   is there a higher coupon than OFFERS10 on Cyber Monday?

I wonder if this code will invalidate the 10% shopdiscover.

mudoii said:   Got 19 for the homeless.
I bought 22 from Kolhs the other day the big one.

How much were they?

Very stupid site. It's showing available until i input payment info and made the final checking out. Really disappointing and wasting of my time! will not buy from k-mart in future.

Anyone else get refunded $0.01 from Kart through paypal??

Thanks OP! Got 10% through ebates too! Plus 1% from using Discover through PayPal!

niniss said:   SinglePapa said:   is there a higher coupon than OFFERS10 on Cyber Monday?I wonder if this code will invalidate the 10% shopdiscover.It has not for my previous purchases.

Donation is a good call. Ordered 10 Blue & 10 Chocolate locally for donation. Supposed to be in stock but I'm skeptical they'll have that many.

As of 1:07 am Tuesday, I got the deal by going through OP's link. Going through ebates to Kmart, the regular $8.99 price was there. Was still able to get a few dozen for donation. Thanks OP!

Skipping 3 Messages...
Thanks OP ,Bought 2

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014