DeWalt $25 Off $100 Amazon

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
See all eligible products

From November 25, 2012 to December 31, 2012, when you spend $100 or more on select DEWALT power tools and accessories shipped and sold by Amazon.com you can get $25 off at checkout.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

DeWalt $25 Off $100
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is not working. $25 off is not being applied at checkout.

Worked for me.

Must have over $100. Only Amazon products. Also, the promotion should be mentioned on the product page.

freddyfoster said:   Worked for me.

Must have over $100. Only Amazon products. Also, the promotion should be mentioned on the product page.

What did you get? I tried applying things in my wish list I had been tracking for last 5 days. There is a sale price on the item, but there is not an additional $25
when I proceed to check out. Are you getting $25 discount, after the sale price?

Thanks in advance for your help.

PureJustice said:   What did you get? I tried applying things in my wish list I had been tracking for last 5 days. There is a sale price on the item, but there is not an additional $25
when I proceed to check out. Are you getting $25 discount, after the sale price?

Only the 2,279 items listed in the OP's link are eligible for the discount, and the seller must be Amazon.com

arons said:   PureJustice said:   What did you get? I tried applying things in my wish list I had been tracking for last 5 days. There is a sale price on the item, but there is not an additional $25

Only the 2,279 items listed in the OP's link are eligible for the discount, and the seller must be Amazon.com

I am finding out that not all 2,279 Dewalt items have the $25 off coupon applied. Such as:
DEWALT DW7440RS Rolling Saw Stand$152.61Quantity: 1 Change Sold by: Amazon.com LLC

Which is on their list but does not receive the $25 off, which is why I asked what the OP had purchased

PureJustice said:   I am finding out that not all 2,279 Dewalt items have the $25 off coupon applied. Such as:
DEWALT DW7440RS Rolling Saw Stand$152.61Quantity: 1 Change Sold by: Amazon.com LLC

Which is on their list but does not receive the $25 off, which is why I asked what the OP had purchased

Might be a glitch, you may have to order by phone and get them to manually apply the discount 866.876.8073 item number B0019VKEM8

arons said:   PureJustice said:   I am finding out that not all 2,279 Dewalt items have the $25 off coupon applied. Such as:

Might be a glitch, you may have to order by phone and get them to manually apply the discount 866.876.8073 item number B0019VKEM8

Thanks! I will try that

PureJustice said:   freddyfoster said:   Worked for me.

What did you get? I tried applying things in my wish list I had been tracking for last 5 days. There is a sale price on the item, but there is not an additional $25

I got this drill: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002RLR0EY

But for some reason, it doesn't have the promotion anymore. Strange.

For those that need filler items, these were the two cheapest dewalt items I found:

http://www.amazon.com/DEWALT-DW1205-64-Inch-Cobalt-Split/dp/B000...
http://www.amazon.com/DEWALT-DAMHXXXX01-Hand-Pad-Handle/dp/B005I...

PureJustice said:   arons said:   PureJustice said:   I am finding out that not all 2,279 Dewalt items have the $25 off coupon applied. Such as:

Thanks! I will try that

After contacting Customer Service, they did apply the $25 promotion. It seems that the promotion was not programmed in their system for all the items they had listed.

go for the laser level dw087k or dw089k. They are already competitively priced in my opinion. Also watch out for the 18v drill driver, it has snapped so many screws and bits plus almost broke my wrist using a 4" hole saw. Try to get xrp labeled dewalt tools they are better.

Thanks OP! Picking up the 8" bench grinder for hubs for Christmas. Apparently it was $86 (after $25 off coupon) last night on Amazon Lightning but it's only $4 more today after discount so not bad at all. FS and will show up by 10 December. Too bad 6% FW CashBack doesn't work on tools.

Sessa said:   Thanks OP! Picking up the 8" bench grinder for hubs for Christmas. Apparently it was $86 (after $25 off coupon) last night on Amazon Lightning but it's only $4 more today after discount so not bad at all. FS and will show up by 10 December. Too bad 6% FW CashBack doesn't work on tools.

Just did the same! Thanks for the heads up and thanks to OP!

---edit---
I just put another qualifying product into my cart, and the $25 off appeared again. I didn't check the terms of the promotion, but it appears to be multi use..... But don't take my word on it - who knows if they may cancel.

Be careful of those prices.... The DW745 table saw I bought 1 month ago was $299 and is now $330. Seems that some items may be a great deal...others... the price has gone up.

I am eyeing the 18V XRP battery packs... Lowes has them for $99 .... Amazon $92. If I can find a bit set to bring me over $100 that is a great deal.

$82.47 for the 18V Impact Wrench is a steal, I bought one. This is the one that can do lug nuts etc.

I'm trying to find a reason not to buy the 18V Recip Saw , cheapest it's ever been, and stacks with the $25 promotion. I can't keep spending money like this. Maybe a good reason would be because I already have a nice corded Makita recip. But, but this one is cordless...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014