Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Craftsman Nextec Rotary Tool with LED Work Light $30 (was $90) @ Sears

First page
1 of 3
MisterTyson
11/25/12 11:18 AM
Sears has the Craftsman Nextec Rotary Tool for $30 (free pick-up). Regular price $90... Comes with 40 accessories, battery charger, and a tote bag is pictured (but not mentioned in the description). This would make a great Christmas present!

Linky
WikiPost
11/25/12 11:18 AM
Craftsman Nextec Rotary Tool [ image/jpeg - 16.04kB ]
maxcom
11/25/12 11:51 AM
Thanks op
lexx
11/25/12 1:26 PM
the battery and accessories/bits are worth the price?
renjiman
11/25/12 2:16 PM
In for one! Thanks OP
loslonelyman
11/25/12 5:50 PM
In for two...my uncle is a Craftsman lifer! If you use the code sears2012 with a 50$ purchase you save 5$ FYI Thanks FW!
millerjw
11/25/12 9:11 PM
Thanks OP! This is a really good price. I've been really happy with these Nextec tools. They're nice and compact, work great for average small jobs. Battery life seems good too. I've bought many different ones now, most less then $50 each, mostly thanks to the great people here on Fatwallet!

I also just ordered the auto hammer for $20 (Thanks Djune; been watching that one for awhile). Would rather have the newer version with the adjustable head, but for $20, I'll see how it works. It's worth that just for the battery.

Also, on top of the "sears2012" code mentioned above by loslonelyman, Discover card is currently offering 10% Cash Back at Sears through ShopDiscover.
rcgeo
11/25/12 9:31 PM
I've been buying alot of deals through me local Sears.

I was told if the item has the Sear's "Craftmans" logo on it then it is covered by the craftsman lifetime guaranteed.

I'm in with lifetime coverage..............
mg42
11/25/12 9:54 PM
looks good got one for local pickup

Got one
NoMoneyInMyWallet
11/25/12 10:05 PM
rcgeo said:   

I was told if the item has the Sear's "Craftmans" logo on it then it is covered by the craftsman lifetime guaranteed.

I'm in with lifetime coverage..............

LT guarantee does not apply to Craftsman POWER tools.
First page
1 of 3
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.