• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sears has the Craftsman Nextec Rotary Tool for $30 (free pick-up). Regular price $90... Comes with 40 accessories, battery charger, and a tote bag is pictured (but not mentioned in the description). This would make a great Christmas present!

Linky

Sears
See Sears coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Craftsman Nextec Rotary Tool
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks OP!
In 4 1...

akherc (Nov. 26, 2012 @ 12:42p) |

thanks this is such an amazing price

Rahmat (Nov. 27, 2012 @ 9:57p) |

Don't need it but due to tempting price could not stop my self and bought it.

Thanks op for great posting deal

menababu (Nov. 27, 2012 @ 10:55p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks op

the battery and accessories/bits are worth the price?

In for one! Thanks OP

In for two...my uncle is a Craftsman lifer! If you use the code sears2012 with a 50$ purchase you save 5$ FYI Thanks FW!

Thanks OP! This is a really good price. I've been really happy with these Nextec tools. They're nice and compact, work great for average small jobs. Battery life seems good too. I've bought many different ones now, most less then $50 each, mostly thanks to the great people here on Fatwallet!

I also just ordered the auto hammer for $20 (Thanks Djune; been watching that one for awhile). Would rather have the newer version with the adjustable head, but for $20, I'll see how it works. It's worth that just for the battery.

Also, on top of the "sears2012" code mentioned above by loslonelyman, Discover card is currently offering 10% Cash Back at Sears through ShopDiscover.

I've been buying alot of deals through me local Sears.

I was told if the item has the Sear's "Craftmans" logo on it then it is covered by the craftsman lifetime guaranteed.

I'm in with lifetime coverage..............

looks good got one for local pickup

Got one

rcgeo said:   I was told if the item has the Sear's "Craftmans" logo on it then it is covered by the craftsman lifetime guaranteed.

I'm in with lifetime coverage..............
LT guarantee does not apply to Craftsman POWER tools.

rcgeo said:   I was told if the item has the Sear's "Craftmans" logo on it then it is covered by the craftsman lifetime guaranteed.
NOT TRUE! Only for their handtools.

O no! I thought I was done wasting money on tools that I won't need for the next 10 years after this morning's $100+ on 4 Nextel 12v tools!
Op I hate you !!!

MisterTyson said:   Sears has the Craftsman Nextec Rotary Tool for $30 (free pick-up). Regular price $90... Comes with 40 accessories, battery charger, and a tote bag is pictured (but not mentioned in the description). This would make a great Christmas present!

Linky

Anyone care to offer a review of this tool? I have a dremmel and would love to get something that i dont have to plug and unplug everytime. But i frequently grind metal with a reinforced ceramic blade and want to amoe sure this thing is up to the task.

I am not sure if the free drill bits applies to this purchase (there weren't any in my area so I could not add it to my cart to verify), but it's worth a shot:

"While supplies last! FREE Screwdriver Bit set with Magnetic Bit Holder Sold by Sears! See details. Offer ends 31-Dec-2012.

Discount applies in cart Screwdriver Bit Set with magnetic Bit Holder 00920910000P FREE with purchase of any qualifying Drill Sold By Sears. While supplies last. Must add BOTH Sears item 00920910000P and any qualifying drill to cart to see discount. Discount only applies in cart. Offer good through 31-Dec-2012"

Thank you. This, for me, was a great buy. I got the combo-kit with the small drill, right-angle hammer drill, w/ batt., charger, case, etc., for $40+ little over a year ago. Luv them for short, quick, work - beats wiring and hauling my 1/2" drill around, and quick, in place of my 19.2V Craftsman drill. I have a Great Dremel set - 120V. Just hate dragging it out for a quick cut, etc. This will complete almost everything I need to do quick, fast, light-to-medium, jobs. And I now have an extra battery and charger. This whole thing is cheaper than the cost of a new battery. Using SYW credits, tax, in-store pickup - final cost less then $26. I'm happy.

NO - IMHO - Nextel is not for routine, continuous work. It will get hot if pushed. I use it for quick, 1-2 hour projects. I cut nails, drive 'some' screws into old, hardened, southern pine, running nuts and bolts in-out of my car egine . . . just general handyman work. Don't buy this if you think u're going to use it all-day, every-day. For a homeowner, like me . . I luv these tools. . . . . . IMHO.

FloridaSandman said:   NO - IMHO - Nextel is not for routine, continuous work. It will get hot if pushed. I use it for quick, 1-2 hour projects. I cut nails, drive 'some' screws into old, hardened, southern pine, running nuts and bolts in-out of my car egine . . . just general handyman work. Don't buy this if you think u're going to use it all-day, every-day. For a homeowner, like me . . I luv these tools. . . . . . IMHO.


I wholeheartedly agree. Nextec tools are not heavy duty nor are they priced so. Nextec are great for that occassional homeowner task and not for the jobsite. A year ago I had to replace an exterior door with frame. I pulled out my trusty DeWalt tools and went at it. Unfortunately, even with the clutch turned down the DeWalts were tearing every other screw head off as I installed the frame. On a lark I pulled out the Nextec drill/driver and found that it was FAR BETTER than the DeWalts for this application. The job got done and the tools were a joy to use.

Nextec are "finesse" tools ...

DUDSTER said:   FloridaSandman said:   NO - IMHO - Nextel is not for routine, continuous work. It will get hot if pushed. I use it for quick, 1-2 hour projects. I cut nails, drive 'some' screws into old, hardened, southern pine, running nuts and bolts in-out of my car egine . . . just general handyman work. Don't buy this if you think u're going to use it all-day, every-day. For a homeowner, like me . . I luv these tools. . . . . . IMHO.


I wholeheartedly agree. Nextec tools are not heavy duty nor are they priced so. Nextec are great for that occassional homeowner task and not for the jobsite. A year ago I had to replace an exterior door with frame. I pulled out my trusty DeWalt tools and went at it. Unfortunately, even with the clutch turned down the DeWalts were tearing every other screw head off as I installed the frame. On a lark I pulled out the Nextec drill/driver and found that it was FAR BETTER than the DeWalts for this application. The job got done and the tools were a joy to use.

Nextec are "finesse" tools ...


I'm a recent homeowner and am needing to do several projects. Long term I'd like to get into some jobs such as building a shed/planter box etc, Nextec is fine for this?

In for one. I love my old Dremel, but cordless could come in handy. Need to take some broken ratchets in anyway. green!

lesliejs said:   DUDSTER said:   FloridaSandman said:   NO - IMHO - Nextel is not for routine, continuous work. It will get hot if pushed. I use it for quick, 1-2 hour projects. I cut nails, drive 'some' screws into old, hardened, southern pine, running nuts and bolts in-out of my car egine . . . just general handyman work. Don't buy this if you think u're going to use it all-day, every-day. For a homeowner, like me . . I luv these tools. . . . . . IMHO.


I wholeheartedly agree. Nextec tools are not heavy duty nor are they priced so. Nextec are great for that occassional homeowner task and not for the jobsite. A year ago I had to replace an exterior door with frame. I pulled out my trusty DeWalt tools and went at it. Unfortunately, even with the clutch turned down the DeWalts were tearing every other screw head off as I installed the frame. On a lark I pulled out the Nextec drill/driver and found that it was FAR BETTER than the DeWalts for this application. The job got done and the tools were a joy to use.

Nextec are "finesse" tools ...


I'm a recent homeowner and am needing to do several projects. Long term I'd like to get into some jobs such as building a shed/planter box etc, Nextec is fine for this?



Yes, I would use these tools for projects like that.

10% off thru shopdiscover Discovercard.com

Thanks OP!
In 4 1...

thanks this is such an amazing price

Don't need it but due to tempting price could not stop my self and bought it.

Thanks op for great posting deal



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014