• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://livingsocial.com/cities/national/deals/518550-50-brooksto...

If you can't wait to get your hands on the latest gadgets, you'll covet this deal: For $25, pocket a $50 Brookstone gift card valid online at Brookstone.com or at any Brookstone retail location. Everyone on your list can be the envy of the block, office, or classroom with one of this beloved brand's playful, practical presents. Shop by price range, recipient, or interest, and discover cleverly designed items for home, work, fitness, travel, entertaining, and more. The best holiday gifts are the ones you'd want to keep for yourself, so score this deal and share your good taste.

Fine Print
Limit 1 per customer Entire value must be used in a single visit Free standard shipping for online orders more than $99; $4.99 shipping for online orders less than $99, voucher value may be applied toward shipping Ships to U.S. only; does not ship to Puerto Rico No returns for credit Returns for exchange allowed in accordance with Brookstone return policy Not valid for gift cards or retroactively Brookstone associates are ineligible for this LivingSocial offer

PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON NOVEMBER 25, 2017
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON DECEMBER 24, 2012

Brookstone
See Brookstone coupons that earn 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Brookstone
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

So if I go through FW CB link to Brookstone now, can I also get 5% CB while using this certificate?

yardline said:   So if I go through FW CB link to Brookstone now, can I also get 5% CB while using this certificate?

You should yes

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014