Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Kenneth Cole KC9162
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Price shows 69..how do you see 30?

And it's gone... *Dead Deal*

We're sorry. The item Kenneth Cole New York Men's KC1879 Classic Heritage Series Round Chronograph Classic Sub-Eye Chamnpagne Watch is no longer available from the seller you selected. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page.

And the 9162 no longer has Amazon listed as a seller.

aw shucks... just a few minutes late. i blame football on TV :-D

Second still there at same price

both gone

Its back again, I just ordered for 30!!..Thanks OP

Bought One

We're sorry. The item Kenneth Cole New York Men's KC1879 Classic Heritage Series Round Chronograph Classic Sub-Eye Chamnpagne Watch is no longer available from the seller you selected. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page.

I bet it was never $175

Kenneth Cole watches are cheaply made garbage, even at $30. I've owned two. The first one the winder broke and fell off and the second one the second hand fell off. All this only wearing each around once a month. Buyer beware.

that watch looks to be worth about $30.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014