• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5.0 (3-User) Free after promo code + $35 mail-in rebate Newegg
Price back to 44.99!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832114021&...

ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5.0 (3-User) for 44.99 - $35 mail-in rebate = 9.99
Enter promo code BF3AV26 to take 9.99 off
Final price after mail-in rebate: Free

Happi op

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

ESET NOD32 Antivirus (5.60kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

What's the rebate card, BB?

Never used the full version but the free ESETonline found gremlins that went undetected by other programs.
Just sayin'...

I have used ESET NOD32 Antivirus for about 2 years now

I can tell you it is good stuff.

It said the promo code was only good yesterday. Any new ones for cybermonday?

I love Eset!

Promo code is dead.

I just used the code less than 5 minutes ago -- and it worked just fine for me, so, no it is NOT dead!

I tried three different browsers, and none of them worked for the code.

Gnomie said:   I tried three different browsers, and none of them worked for the code.

Had you received the code in your own e-mail and not used it before on your account?

Sometimes their codes will not work on an account that is not signed up for the e-mails for the codes.

It specifically showed a discount of $9.99 on my checkout page and the order has been processed for $35.00+tax.
The order went through at 5:41pm EST today.

mdburkey said:   Had you received the code in your own e-mail and not used it before on your account?

Sometimes their codes will not work on an account that is not signed up for the e-mails for the codes.

It specifically showed a discount of $9.99 on my checkout page and the order has been processed for $35.00+tax.
The order went through at 5:41pm EST today.

ESET is the BEST. Thanks BB.

I did not get the code in email, and I am not signed up for any promo. Code worked for me, It's not dead.

labboypro said:   Promo code is dead.

Still get same error when using GC, but just checked out successfully using IE9.

Weak program in features IMO.

Thanks OP - been eyeballing this program to try for a while now, and I just finished building my new rig so this is excellent timing. Code worked just fine for me under IE9.

Hopefully the version with firewalling will follow suit shortly.

Eset is AWESOME, thank you OP! In for 1.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014