• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
BestBuy has Dell - UltraSharp U2711 27" IPS LCD Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor - Max Resolution 2560 x 1440 (WQHD) for $650. Plus you can get $25 Credit for future purchase when you choose store pickup and $20 credit from American Express registered with Facebook.

Good deal to me compared with 27 Apple cinema or thunderbolt display. Last lowest price I saw is 699 from Newegg.

LINK

Link for $25 credit is here:

$25 Credit

Best Buy
See Best Buy coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Dell UltraSharp U2711
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

how do you get $25 credit when you choose store pickup? I can't find that option when I select store pickup.

Thank you.

Yes, need more info.

the $25 dollar credit is for cyber-monday in-store pickups. probably won't work until then

Regarding $25 credit, per bestbuy.com

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
* Place an order of $250 or more on BestBuy.com on Sunday, November 25, or on Monday, November 26.
* During checkout, choose Store Pickup and select your store.
* The savings code will be e-mailed to you four to seven days after your order has been picked up in store.
* Redeem your savings code in store or online on your next purchase.*
* Note: not all products are available for Store Pickup.

pcmanastice, thanks for the detail info on how $25 credit works.

Does any one use this monitor now? Can you share your color calibration profile instead of using the default settings from Dell? Many thanks!

For those that aren't aware, you can get a generic monitor of the same size and resolution on eBay for ~$350 shipped from Korea.

I got one (iRun brand) a couple weeks ago and am very happy with it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014