Amazon Deals

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
1.Sony HDR-CX190 High Definition Handycam 5.3 MP Camcorder(2012 Model) - $189 (Sony store had it for less but out of stock now)
2. Sony HDR-CX210 High Definition Handycam - @249
3. Transcend 32 GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card (TS32GSDHC10E) - $19.99
4. Schwinn 250 Recumbent Exercise Bike - $399
5. Schwinn 420 Elliptical Trainer (2012 Model) - $449
6. Vista Explorer 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Tripod Bag - $19.99
7. Garmin nüvi 1350LMT 4.3-Inch Portable GPS - $118
8. DEWALT DW715 15-Amp 12-Inch Compound Miter saw - $199

*** Don't forget to click thru FW to get 3% or 6% rebate.

Note to modarator: Please create a forum just of Amazon deals & discussions

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Sony HDR-CX190 High Definition Handycam 5.3
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

JATL said:   Note to modarator: Please create a forum just of Amazon deals & discussions

Too hard to use the search box at the top of the page?

Another failed attempt at saving the world...

Amazon Westinghouse 7861500 Contempra Trio Three-Light 42-Inch Five-Blade Ceiling Fan - $49.99 (top rated fan in Amazon)

JATL said:   Amazon Westinghouse 7861500 Contempra Trio Three-Light 42-Inch Five-Blade Ceiling Fan - $49.99 (top rated fan in Amazon)

Not that you even didn't include a link..but when searched...the only "savings" over other sellers is the shipping costs. Not a hot deal.

I would recommend listing these deals separately, each with its own title, rather than one with a vague Amazon title. Or separate category-level topics for fitness, photography, etc. would have been sufficient in my view.

Having said that, I think the Schwinn 420 Elliptical for $420 is hot! I paid $597 for it from Amazon two years ago. Really deserves to be highlighted. (Regularly $799)

Please update title to something more helpful and maybe you'll stop getting red. I still gave you green for the Schwinn, though, despite the awful title.

Thank you, will follow your advise

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014