• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
link

Amazon has Married with children the complete series for $24.49 fsss for orders over $25.00

Not for everyone I know

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Married... with Children: The Complete Series
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Best series ever and lowest price I have ever seen on this set but cannot buy at this time

Whooooaaa! Bundy!

Points for OP for posting, but can't say that I would be willing to pay money for this.

What a steal. Do I really need all those episodes though? Anyone who does will be completely thrilled with this pricing.

That is an incredible price for this. In for 1.

Read it was 32 discs. Too many to deal with imo.

32 discs
261 episodes
5962 minutes

wow!

King of Queens is also available for $24.49 for the entire series.

King of Queens

Loved it as a teenager--mom hated it (probably didn't like the dumb wife, Peggy). But, I mean, every character was dumb, really.

amexblue said:   Read it was 32 discs. Too many to deal with imo.
Spend a miserable weekend ripping them and never look at 32 discs again.

Waiting for the Blu-ray version!

wizardking said:   Points for OP for posting, but can't say that I would be willing to pay money for this.

its worth every penny. I was in the same boat since there has been 100 episodes available for me to watch on demand via Netflix... but seems that is gone now and if i want my bundy fix ill have to use these DVDs.

TimInHollywood said:   Waiting for the Blu-ray version!

I read somewhere that even if there was a bluray version it wouldnt be in 1080p because of the way the show was filmed on videotape. I suppose it would be nice they could cram entire season on one disc though.

dead

cesidio said:   dead
No it's not. Click on the link for other buying choices and it still shows $24.49 from Amazon but temporarily out of stock. You can still order it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014