NewEgg Cyber Monday Deals

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
Thanks for the post. Will be checking this out at midnight my time. Sorry about the haters.

all is well, Fatwallet is CST! They know sense when they see it.

I don't see any lance armstrong bikes nor seafood for sale at that link.

pope411 said:   I don't see any lance armstrong bikes nor seafood for sale at that link.

You sure do have a lot of balls making that kind of comment sir!

It's late, are you fishing for a deal?

Ba da dum ching

If all the sales this week were like this I'd have saved a lot of money!

opathal said:   typical Newegg sale.......Raise prices 10%......sale is 15% off.

Well, at least that gives you 6.5% off.

hopefully they will have some gaming laptops..BF is a big BS in laptop this time..

there isnt a magic paypal bonus this year...lame

bNeta86 said:   there isnt a magic paypal bonus this year...lame
Bummer

GET YOUR CREDIT CARDS READY!! 4 MINUTES! I think I just got a woody.

logged in....

I'm feeling giddy

The stress is almost unbearable!

Wow, that was boring. Just a new flash widget showed up.

And a list of 1000 things that were already one sale anyway.

lame
didnt find anything worth getting

The Toshiba 46" is 698.00 if your wondering

That was honestly pathetic to wait up for. Any sale that starts off with out of stock is just lazy. (Could they not even be bothered to remove the OOS stuff when they copied...bah!)

No decently priced SSD's. Nothing all that good, to be honest.

Don't see anything good, plus when you click the links, prices aren't even updated to match the list.

That was just ... poor. Some stuff was cheaper last week before the sale. "Newegg, you broke-a my heart ... you broke it."

Wow, terrible deals. Newegg really dropped the ball on this one.

DeadMilkman said:   That was honestly pathetic to wait up for. Any sale that starts off with out of stock is just lazy. (Could they not even be bothered to remove the OOS stuff when they copied...bah!)With so many items advertising expired coupons, too, I think there may be something else up.

ok how do I get the CM prices? I only see regular prices

SuperOcean said:   ok how do I get the CM prices? I only see regular prices

Those are the CM prices. At least as far as I can tell.

To take the SSD example above, there are two SSDs on sale, and both are on sale for the same price they were a week ago.

selling off a bunch of old crap - lamest cyber monday ever

sorry the deals are out of league..none interesting in laptops..

Newegg really failed to impress. again.

off to bed. nothing to see here.

Nm... refreshed a few times and the discounts finally showed up.

-------
Several items aren't showing up at checkout for the price listed on the ad. Any ideas?
----

Yeah, this may suck, but I went over to Amazon and it's really no better. Wow, what a terrible start to the week.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820104361&...

Kingston HyperX Black 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model KHX16C10B1BK2/16X $51.99

This is said to be $51.99 or something but I see $70. WTF?

Sorry sithmaster (OP). You had no way to know, but these deals suck, I gotta go red to try to help prevent other FWers wasting their time.

I was looking for another SSD deal for another PC and a video card for my son for Christmas. It seems like i got better deals at TigerDirect with the 120gb SSD for $60. What happened Newegg. Bummer. I guess I will shop elsewhere.

So glad I stayed up till 3AM for this... NOT.

Ok, Newegg's really messing up. Right after the old rebate expires, the MX-2 thermal compound comes back into stock, but they're still advertising the old rebate?

Well, someone out there sure wanted a video card... a bunch of them sold out in the first 30 seconds of the sale...

Well, that was a waste. The prices weren't any better than usual and talking shady deal, I noticed the Samsung Galaxy Note tablet was listed as $449 + a free 16Gb Sd card about 5 minutes before this sale started. NOW it's $499 plus the free card. Newegg really knows how to throw a Cyber Monday sale!

Correction, email was just sent.

Also, the list still appears to be changing. Still might be worth it to keep an eye out and see what happens.

grrr... that's what i wanted, a new video card. i've been out of the computer building game for so long now though, i have no idea what specs to look for. anyone out there kind enough to tell me if there is ANY halfway decent deal out there (Newegg, or not) that would be a halfway decent upgrade for the system i bought last year? mostly i output to my 47" flatscreen for movies and would just like things to run a little smoother. i might play some games, too, if the card can handle it, but nothing bleeding edge, for sure. i can't find the specs on the PS, but i think it's about 500W. willing to upgrade that, too, if necessary. here's the other pertinent system specs. thanks.

XPS 8300
XPS 8300 Intel Core i7-2600 processor(8MB Cache, 3.4GHz)
12GB DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHZ, 2x4GB/2x2GB
AMD Radeon HD 6450 1GB DDR3

jamesmotron said:   For those who haven't noticed, they are literally updating the list as we speak. Upon initial release, the list was just the same as their BF ad as far as I could tell.

As of right now, most of the first page has been updated. Just stay calm and be patient. They have not sent out their official CM email yet. Once they have, then you can begin complaining if the deals suck.

I received the official CM email at 12:22, 10 minutes ago. And the list sucked at that point. If Newegg felt they should update the list after sending out the email, then they deserve criticism.

Can someone help me with buying RAM? Which is better? Coarsair xms3 16gb ddr3 or Kingston hyper x black series?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Productcompare.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=1...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014