• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
For Cyber Monday, Kohl's has the Keurig B60 Special Edition on sale for $119.99, and when you apply the 20% off CYBER20, it makes it $95.99 (+ tax). Plus you get $15 in Kohl's Cash emailed to you after that.

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-174922/keurig-b60-special-editi...

Kohl's
Need a Kohl's coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Keurig B60
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    CELEBRATE15
    15% off any order (expires 9/18/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm looking to pick up one of these for my gf who makes a cup a day. How does this model/price compare to the other keurig's?

i've read this and the B40 are the best ones to get. With Kohl's cash this was $3 cheaper on BF, so still good deal.

Doesn't it make sense to buy something else to get the total over $100 to get another $15 in Kohls cash?

fungo45 said:   Doesn't it make sense to buy something else to get the total over $100 to get another $15 in Kohls cash?

To answer my own question...Yes, it makes a lot of sense to buy something in addition to the Keurig to get the total over $100 after the coupon code. Bought a couple small things, pre-tax total was $102, and got $30 Kohls cash.

Adding some K-cups does the trick.

Thanks OP, last of my Xmas shopping is done!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014