• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Refurbished Apple Wireless-N Base Station @ Best Buy - $39.99
was $99.99
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
dead. price is now 59.99

Sal211 (Nov. 27, 2012 @ 1:44a) |

I cannot open

iphonehaha (Nov. 27, 2012 @ 2:15a) |

Mine came in - so far I cannot get it to work. First time I plugged it in it got to a steady green light, but couldn't ... (more)

PuvMan (Dec. 02, 2012 @ 10:13p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Page not found.

Edit:
It didn't work on my iPad, but my notebook opened the page. I just snagged one! Great find!

Link works for me..

as per this review ( http://www.testseek.com/computers/networking/wireless_ap/switch/... ), there's no gigabit ethernet. that matters to some.

For anyone with a Chase Freedom card, remember that you get 5% CB with that and you can get an extra 1%CB by buying through the UR portal.

As another price point, BB had these same refurbs for $26.99 back in January.

Wow - OP, this is a great deal. These are great for building your own airplay music system. I bought 2 at $59, I am now in for 3 more at #9.

bytem3 said:   For anyone with a Chase Freedom card, remember that you get 5% CB with that and you can get an extra 1% by buying through the UR portal.

As another price point, BB had these same refurbs for $26.99 back in January.

Yes, was able to get two of these from CowBoom (BB company) back in Jan. for $26.99 apiece. Just waiting to see if they'll have them again at that price.

Also, buying through BigCrumbs will yield 2.82% CB instead of the 1% that seems to be standard right now (Chase UR, FIA WP, etc).

discover has 5% CB

In for 1. Great deal!!!!

Would they work? if they turn lemon after 14 days, buyers are scrwed
Disclaimer of Warranties. ALTHOUGH THIS REFURBISHED PRODUCT IS SUBJECT TO THE RETURN POLICY, THIS REFURBISHED PRODUCT IS SOLD ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED

Nice deal. Limit 1 per order, I wonder if a 2nd order would cause them to cancel both? I'd like to put one on each floor.

bullssydney said:   Disclaimer of Warranties. ALTHOUGH THIS REFURBISHED PRODUCT IS SUBJECT TO THE RETURN POLICY, THIS REFURBISHED PRODUCT IS SOLD ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED

Yuck! So basically you get a 30 day warranty:
"30-day in store/online return policy"

this will be my fist mac product. Will this let me stream my music from my pc desktop to my receiver if I can hookup the receiver's audio to the aiport express? Or , am I better off buying an Apple TV instead?

Bought one for my aunt when CowBoom has the refurbs - just bought one for my parents. thanks OP!

apkesh said:   this will be my fist mac product. Will this let me stream my music from my pc desktop to my receiver if I can hookup the receiver's audio to the aiport express? Or , am I better off buying an Apple TV instead?These devices use the same AirPlay protocol that Apple TV does, but they can only receive audio. If your PC can send audio via AirPlay, an Airport Express can receive it.

Is this the old version?

It's great just to hook up your music to play wirelessly through a speaker that doesn't have bluetooth or airplay.

I have one and it is nothing but trouble. Never seems to receive the WIFI signal.Last time took me over an hour with applc care to get it to work and it no longer works.Yellow light just blinks.Poor product

dead. price is now 59.99

I cannot open

Mine came in - so far I cannot get it to work. First time I plugged it in it got to a steady green light, but couldn't find or connect to it. I decided to do a hard reset, and now it boots up and goes to a blinking amber light. Will try hard wiring to it and seeing if I can connect, but otherwise its going back to BB.

Was hoping it would work nicely - the last refurb one I got from CowBoom has been working flawlessly - oh well!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014