• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Croft&Barrow flannel and microfleece lounge pants for men
Disclaimer
Kohl's Cyber Monday sale has a selection of Croft & Barrow flannel and microfleece lunge pants for men (basically comfy pajama pants) originally $26, down to 9.99 for CyberMonday.

Throw in coupon code CYBER20 for 20% off, and it's down to $7.99 a pair... and free shipping.

(I picked up two for $15.98, no sales tax, free shipping.)

And 4% FatWallet Cash Back right now... Great deal!

https://www.kohls.com/catalog.jsp?N=3000008775&searchTerm=11492M

I'm not sure if the link above is formatted correctly, but basically, a search of Kohl's for web code: 11493M will bring up their selection.

Kohl's
See Kohl's promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Pants
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I got 4 for all my guys! Thanks!!

Subtotal:

$39.96

Percent Discount:

20.0%

Discount Amount:

$7.99

Shipping:

$0.00

Tax:

$2.32

Total:

$34.29

Well played, sir!

Topic title updated to reflect price per unit after coupon code... (I think that's how I was supposed to post it originally)

In for three plus a pair of muk luks ($40 -> sale $24.99 -> 20%off -> $19.99) I also went in through shopdiscover for another 10% off - not sure if that went through or not.

Thanks OP, in 4 2

Thanks. 6 pairs $49.57.

in 4 1 thanks!

Thanks! I went thru shopdiscover too to get 10%CB

in for 2

Thanks OP! Used my Kohls cash and took care of all my Christmas PJs for free.

Even better is to buy with your Discover or Chase Freedom card and go thru their respective website. Get 10% back for using the website and another 5% because Kohls is a quarterly bonus merchant.

I'm currently wearing mine that I purchased last December. They are great quality and hold up quite well.

I purchased another few pairs this year as I use them as my daily work uniform. ;P (Work from home)

Thanks, op, got a pair. Hoping the size will be correct as ordering clothes without actually trying it on for size is a little risky imho.

just order 4 for $32 tax included.

thanks just used my kolhs cash

In for two with 8% extra rebate through the other website.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.