• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ridgid Tools Cyber Monday Sale on Now at HomeDepot.com. Use coupon code CMHD2012 $5 Off $50+ Orders (thanks thedarsts) and/or 10% off through ShopDiscover (thanks classified).

Ridgid tools is having a cyber Monday Sale on now. I have the trim router with the 1/4 sheet sander, the 12" sliding Miter saw and they rock.

Ridgid Cyber Monday links:

RIDGID Trim Router with Free 1/4 in. Sheet Sander Pack In Model # R24011 $93.15

RIDGID 12 in. Sliding Compound Miter Saw Model # MS1290LZA $415.36

RIDGID Orbital Reciprocating Saw Model # R3020N $69.97

RIDGID X4 Hyper Lithium 18-Volt Compact Battery with Free Radio Model # AC840815 $60.72

RIDGID 18-Volt Hyper Lithium 4-Piece Combo Kit with Free x4 Hammer Drill Console + Free tool $442-$479

RIDGID 18-Volt Lith Ion Ultimate Contractor Kit Model # R9670N $699

Home Depot
Need a Home Depot coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Ridgid Tools
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Check your price history on these "deals"

I know for a fact the 12" sliding miter was much hotter last year.
It was $489 last year, free shipping AND it came with a free Utility Stand ($189 regular price).

RIDGID 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw Bundle

Hotness: Posted March 30, 2011
Home Depot offers the RIDGID 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw, model no. MS1290LZA, together with the RIDGID Miter Saw Utility Vehicle, model no. AC9945, for $549. Coupon code "BATH60B6" cuts it to $489. With free shipping, that's $229 under the lowest total price we could find for these items purchased separately elsewhere. (It's also $80 under the best price we could find for the saw alone.) Sales tax is added where applicable. The miter saw features tool-free blade depth adjustment, quick-release miter and bevel locks, and more. The miter saw utility vehicle features steel construction, ability to go up and down stairs, foot pedal lock, upright folding storage, and more.
Brand: RIDGID

I agree that the 12" sligin Miter saw was hotter price last year because I jumped on the deal last year. I also jumped on the trim router with 1/2 sheet sander earlier this year as it was offered at this price before the package deal expired. This is just what the deals are tomorrow.

$5 off with code CMHD2012 (case sensitive)

KYBOSH said:   Check your price history on these "deals"

I know for a fact the 12" sliding miter was much hotter last year.
It was $489 last year, free shipping AND it came with a free Utility Stand ($189 regular price).

That would be helpful info except my time machine is in the shop so I will be unable to go back and get the better price from March 2011

Price/deal history helps us make informed decisions and purchases we are less likely to regret.

But if you rather not know (or not care) and wish to pay much more for far less (a year and a half out for the exact same saw without freebies) be my guest.

thedarsts said:   $5 off with code CMHD2012 (case sensitive)

Thanks thedarsts I added your tip to the deal thread.

Don't forget to use PenFed credit cards for 3% Cash Back from Home Improvement stores until Dec 31.

10% off through ShopDiscover.

Dumb Question but where did you get your price history from? Is it a website?

classicmac said:   10% off through ShopDiscover.

Thanks classicmac, I added your tip to the deal thread.

thanks in for a few items for home projects

maker102 said:   Dumb Question but where did you get your price history from? Is it a website? I'd like to know that too, or is it some savant syndrome ability?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014