• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
40% off Sitewide plus Free Shipping on all orders at levi.com

http://us.levi.com/home/index.jsp

Coupon Code: CYBERMON

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Offer ends at 11:59 PM PT on 11/26/12. Enter promo code CYBERMON at checkout for 40% discount to be applied. Excludes Levi's Shoes, Made in the USA, and Commuter products. Also excludes taxes, gift certificates, wrapping and packaging charges. Free standard ground shipping on all orders. Offer will automatically be applied at checkout when STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING is selected. Excludes shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, PO and APO/FPO addresses. Entire order must be shipped to a single address and customer is responsible for shipping costs of returned merchandise. This offer is valid on purchases at us.levi.com
only. LS&CO reserves the right to modify or terminate this offer at any time without notice.

marrr op

Levi's
Need a Levi's coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Levi
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I got this via email. I gave in and ordered 3 pairs of 569s despite having to return 5 pairs last time; 3 smelled moldy, one broken zipper, and none of them fit properly.

Yup, I'm a huge fan of 569s, but they've been total crap for the last 3 years or so. Even the different color finishes have different fits!

Thanks OP. In for 5 pairs.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014