Microsoft Store Cyber Monday Live NOW!!!

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Microsoft
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Don't see any good deals. They don't even sell Windows 7....

Debating if I should pull the trigger on this one - Acer Iconia W510-1674 Tablet for $399. Anyone has any thoughts?

That Acer is not going have the same build quality as the Surface. However, the Acer is a Clover Trail, not ARM. I believe that is the lowest price I have ever seen for a Clover Trail tablet. Of course, there are not many out there yet.

hmm decisions..decisions...what to do!!

guess will pass on this one...hoping I can snag a Surface for this price sometime in near future....

D$L

Microsoft should probably offer a Clover Leaf tablet as well as an ARM. Having zero X86 compatibility is not necessarily a good thing.

Acer Iconia W510-1674 Tablet for $399 is a good deal. ( only 32GB storage but has an SD can to expand)

yawn

Picked up some xbox 360 games for my kids at $10

In!

What are you guyz talking about?!? Surface is out! Everyone wants one of those! ;P

Yeah, nothing to see here, besides I already got Win. 8
for $15.

microsoftstore has the worst delay on most order, well, at least to mine, and for the ones dont believe, you can just google the "microsoftstore review", the www.resellerratings.com/store/Microsoft_Store will also have the same comment that i have.

so my comment is that if you dont have to order from them, try not to

iceox said:   microsoftstore has the worst delay on most order, well, at least to mine, and for the ones dont believe, you can just google the "microsoftstore review", the www.resellerratings.com/store/Microsoft_Store will also have the same comment that i have.

so my comment is that if you dont have to order from them, try not to

I ordered a game and accessory on Wednesday afternoon and got this email Friday morning:

"Thank you for ordering from Microsoft on 11/22/2012. The following product(s) have shipped."

Tracking shows I'll get the items by Thursday, so about a week after I ordered. No complaints on this end.

iceox said:   microsoftstore has the worst delay on most order

Placed 4 separate orders from Wed to Sat. Busiest time of year and all have shipped.
Much better BF deals than CyberMon deals at the Microsoft store.

my surface ordered back on 11/16, still in process with no update

Ordered one last night. Excellent price. Like the x86 compatibility and consistent feel across platforms.
Not interested in surface due to its lack of compatibility.

oregonhokie said:   Ordered one last night. Excellent price. Like the x86 compatibility and consistent feel across platforms.
Not interested in surface due to its lack of compatibility.

that's why i cancelled it back on last monday, waiting for the win 8 pro surface out next year, but no status change still this morning...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014