• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
2D version of Maglite's LED Flashlight.

Just picked up one of these for only $14.97 at a nearby Lowe's. Also available online through tomorrow.

I picked mine up in the store - they had about 100 on the floor Sunday night in varying colors.

Note: I don't think the online stock checking tool is accurate, so I encourage you to visit your local Lowe's or give them a call.

Direct Link on Lowe's.com

Reviews on Amazon are very positive.
http://www.amazon.com/MAGLITE-ST2D016-Cell-Flashlight-Black/dp/B...

There is also a smaller handheld unit available for $10.97:
http://www.lowes.com/pd_244295-76859-IP2209H_0__?productId=10693...

Lowe's
See Lowe's coupons that earn Up to 2.25% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Maglight LED Flashlight (5.03kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
p.s. Home Depot appears to sell the model Lowe's advertised, also, and it's designated as the same one as the Lowe's onl... (more)

JesseLivermore (Nov. 26, 2012 @ 10:37p) |

I thought about buying some, but Costco sells these in the local stores for around $25 or $30 regularly:

macosx (Nov. 27, 2012 @ 3:30a) |

Yes, but that 2D isn't as bright, have the older Rebel Luxeon diode, and not the Cree XP-E.

JesseLivermore (Nov. 27, 2012 @ 10:46a) |

Correct link:

http://www.lowes.com/pd_125548-76859-T2DNG6_4294689719__?productId=3280052&Ns=p_product_avg_rating|1&pl=1¤tURL=%3FNs%3Dp_product_avg_rating%7C1&facetInfo=&AID=10934708&PID=361116&SID=FWbc1ula&cm_mmc=AFF_CJ-_-FatWallet%2C+Inc.-_-358129-_-10934708
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Thanks for participating!
Could you add the price and location to the title?
Also, how about expanding the description to Mag light 2D LED Flashlight in black .

And your link is not correct. It should be:

Like This

And further, this item is only available for in store pickup and has very limited availability, so please add YMMV

Edited to fix link!

Is it odd that the price is the same as the lowest price ever on Am@zon? OP, I applaud that you posted the deal, no matter what the nazis think about your style...

I also find it odd the 'critics' didn't even give the deal a green considering the time they wasted trying to get the OP to conform...

You know, it is discouraging to post ANYTHING on here. I have posted several times and someone ALWAYS faulted me with what I did or did not do. This should be a friendly trading info site, it is NOT a college level writing/posting class where I need my wrist slapped. I agree that we do not need reposts, but that is not what I am referring to.

agreed!

Thanks, OP

Green For Posting . . . .a Great Deal! Thanks OP!

I have 2 of these purchased in previous years for about the same price. EXCELLENT lights.

I also have a couple of the 3D versions and actually prefer these 2D's for general use.

Don't need any more this year but thanks for the post, OP!

These have been a Black Friday staple of Lowes & HD for the last few years. Don't remember seeing it in either circular this year. Great light if you can find them for this price

mwalker208 said:   Is it odd that the price is the same as the lowest price ever on Am@zon? OP, I applaud that you posted the deal, no matter what the nazis think about your style...Well someone has a stick up their keister, but I don't think it's the guys trying to help the new poster. It has nothing to do with conforming and everything to do with common sense. The price and where the deal is to be found are small, simple bits of data easily added to the title that make a big difference to whether it's really a deal to individuals looking. Having them in the title just saves people time. Other stuff like adding YMMV or how the link is formatted is nitpicking, but generally doesn't hurt to suggest it to a new user.

johnny42544 said:   You know, it is discouraging to post ANYTHING on here. I have posted several times and someone ALWAYS faulted me with what I did or did not do. This should be a friendly trading info site, it is NOT a college level writing/posting class where I need my wrist slapped. I agree that we do not need reposts, but that is not what I am referring to.This generally is a friendly place, but that doesn't mean there aren't rules and simple guideline for posting in particular areas to help everyone. If you've really been faulted EVERY time, then I can only assume you're really at fault. Other people would have learned from their mistakes the first couple of times. I've been at fault here before too, but I don't go blaming others that I didn't learn the rules.

Thanks, aacook.

I picked up my 1st LED maglights(a 3D & 2AA set) last month and was pleasantly surprised by how bright they were.
I'll pick up a few for around the house and to keep in the vehicles.

It's quite simple, actually. While we very much appreciate everyone's participation, there are a few simple rules to follow to make the site more enjoyable, proficient, and productive for everyone.

Thanks for posting!

These were in the Lowes' BF circular again this year.

Have bought a few over the last couple years, replacing my incandescent units w/ the LED.

Anybody know if the LED bulbs have been improved w/ technology over the last couple years? The LEDs I bought just a couple years ago are great but wondering if today's are even better? You're almost better off just buying a new light -- an aftermarket bulb is almost the same price.

x

Awesome lights I picked up two. Thanks for the post

Good post OP.

Don't mind the trolls. Usually those watching minute-by-minute are looking for resale and automatically give red to new posts to knock them down. Then there's a lot of us who don't see anything before it's green because of filters...

dupe..

All gone in 5 states in the New England area

sold out in Centreville, VA area

I found one....but in MN! They want 59.00 to deliver it to my store....

thanks OP but none found in/around El Paso, TX

Thnks OP I got two. Its better to use the otherlink as the colours arent guaranteed but the flashlight is

Maglite Handheld LED FlashlightItem #: 125548 | Model #: T2DNG6

Thanks but out in my area, will Amazon price match?

available in Austin stores, thanks!

Lowes site is down - at least, I can't change my store or select a store for pickup. Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks! ordered 3 of the grey, they were available for shipping (free).

Damn, none in my area

try this link...... http://www.lowes.com/pd_125548-76859-T2DNG6_0__?productId=3280052&Ntt=maglight&Ns=p_product_price|0

190 of the in my area alone !!!!!

boston (31.56kB)
Disclaimer

el paso (34.53kB)
Disclaimer
DaGimp said:   All gone in 5 states in the New England area

rmolina said:   thanks OP but none found in/around El Paso, TX

free20121 said:   sold out in Centreville, VA area

Are you sure you guys are looking at correct item? Try doing a search for item 125548

mwalker208 said:   Is it odd that the price is the same as the lowest price ever on Am@zon? OP, I applaud that you posted the deal, no matter what the nazis think about your style...To their credit, OP's link doesn't work here, just goes to a bunch of Lowes gift cards. It's $14.97 at my store so with the price variances you should put YMMV in the title. Still gave you green for a good deal. Debating whether I need an 7th flashlight in the house...

Anyone else having trouble with the Lowe's website? Or is it just me?

NM, it's just me. I think I need to clear my cookies or something. Was able to order from my work laptop, strangely. Picked up a couple of the grey ones btw.

Also noticed there's item #125548, which is listed as "Maglight Handheld LED Flashlight" and no specific color. This is apparently available in-store. I'm assuming that means they probably have all colors but black..?

This was one of my first posts... sorry for the bad formatting. I edited the post: fixed the title, added the correct link, and a little more info.

I picked mine up at the store. They had about 100 of them on the floor in Kingston, MA in all different colors, not just black.

This is a great deal for this high quality light. I have been using Maglites for yeas and have never found a better flashlight. Also makes a good weapon if you need to club some of these anal posters!

I ordered online through shopdiscover, so I should be getting an additional 5% Cash Back.

johnny42544 said:   You know, it is discouraging to post ANYTHING on here. I have posted several times and someone ALWAYS faulted me with what I did or did not do. This should be a friendly trading info site, it is NOT a college level writing/posting class where I need my wrist slapped. I agree that we do not need reposts, but that is not what I am referring to.

Repost

Skipping 18 Messages...
macosx said:   I thought about buying some, but Costco sells these in the local stores for around $25 or $30 regularly:

Yes, but that 2D isn't as bright, have the older Rebel Luxeon diode, and not the Cree XP-E.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014