Error

The message you are trying to link to is not in this topic.

• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
120GB Kingston HyperX 3K 2.5" SATA III Internal Solid State Drive SSD (SH103S3/120G) $60 with free shipping
TigerDirect

120GB Kingston HyperX 3K 2.5" SATA III Internal Solid State Drive SSD (SH103S3/120G)

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details...

s/d

Tiger Direct
Need a Tiger Direct coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Compare 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K 2.5" SATA III Internal Solid State Drive SSD (SH103S3/120G) at: ebay, Google, FatWallet, Amazon
  • Also categorized in:

Grabbed one. Wasn't the brand I wanted, but it was the price I wanted.

In for two more. These sold out on Newegg at this price fairly quickly. Green to you op.

Got one and no tax for me in CA. Thanks OP.

sold out already.

OOS

That was quick!

SOB THEY JUST CANCELLED MY ORDER. I was in quick on that too. Now I'm back to square one. I am so mad at them. I was right on top of this too.

kingaroonie said:   SOB THEY JUST CANCELLED MY ORDER. I was in quick on that too. Now I'm back to square one. I am so mad at them. I was right on top of this too.

I also got my order cancelled shame on them here is there email

We would like to thank you for your recent purchase for the Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB drive, on order number Jxxxxxxx. Unfortunately due to the overwhelming demand on this great deal, the drive sold faster than we anticipated and therefore we are unable to fill your order.

We never charge a credit card until after we ship, so no charges have nor will be placed on your credit card for the drive. If you used a prepaid payment method such as PayPal or Google, the payment processors will be automatically notified of the order cancellation and they will refund your payment based on their terms and conditions.

If you ordered any additional items with the drive you will only be charged for those additional items when they ship and they will ship as usual.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your business.

Regards,

TigerDirect.com Customer Care

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014