• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Rakuten.com Shopping
See Rakuten.com Shopping coupons that earn Up to 7.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good Deal, good drive. I got this exact one for my '07 macbook about a month ago from Newegg for $70 and don't regret it at all.

dpid said:   Good Deal, good drive. I got this exact one for my '07 macbook about a month ago from Newegg for $70 and don't regret it at all.

Ya I've been looking for a cheap drive. Busted my balls to find one on like 10 different sights until I found this one. Just enough space to run Winblows 7 and extras. Plus use a old D:\ disk needle drive for the larger files and swap files.

In for 1 to use for Win8 upgrade. Thx op

Same drive as in the tiger direct thread right? I finally got one and don't need a conniption fit on messing up with the wrong drive, I never realty dealt with tiger, so I could be in for a story.I'm hopping to speed up my 5 minute start up time move my win os and itunes over to the new SSD. Do I need that google FREE (they said) protection? And what will they charge me for this free stuff?

it's a good time to be alive

Dead

Had it in my cart and dead...

Thanks OP! Managed to snag 2 before it went OOS.

I hope I got mine. I ordered like 1 min after midnight.

OOS

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014