Error

The message you are trying to link to is not in this topic.

• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Virgin Mobile
See Virgin Mobile promo codes that earn $17.50 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

HOT DEAL HTC ONE V
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
IANAL either. The box was not shown to the buyers before being ordered/shipped nor did the buyers sign anything to the e... (more)

amhidogha (Dec. 14, 2012 @ 8:16p) |

$17.50 FC out of pending stage and available to cash out!

icecube (Dec. 26, 2012 @ 2:44a) |

I got $17.50 x's 3........cashed out today.

suezyque (Dec. 26, 2012 @ 5:01p) |

HTC One V + 32GB SDHC card gives you a 65-75 dollar Android ICS music player with Beats Audio. This spanks the current music players for android in both price and functionality as most of them are running gingerbread. This comes out hundreds cheaper than an apple touch similarly equiped and about 100 cheaper than an android media device.

This will NOT work on the grandfathered $25/40 plans. You will be bumped up to $35/45 if you get this phone.

"What are the new device upgrade rules?
Starting May 27, 2012, if you are using the $25, $40, or $60 Beyond Talk Plans and you upgrade to a Beyond Talk Smartphone launched after May 1, 2012 (including the HTC EVO™ V 4G), you will need to switch to the current $35, $45, or $55 Beyond Talk Monthly Plan. When you switch plans, you will need to pay for your new plan and you will lose any minutes, messages, and money in your balance. This will also change your monthly payment date. So if you are considering upgrading to a new smartphone, we recommend that you wait until right before your next monthly payment date to activate.

*The following smartphones launched before May 1, 2012 and are therefore not subject to the new device upgrade rules at this time: VentureTM, LG ® OptimusTM Slider, HTC ® Wildfire STM, Motorola TriumphTM, LG ® Optimus VTM, Blackberry ® CurveTM 8530."

The Optimus Elite AS OF NOW is able to be swapped to the $25 plan w/o losing it which is the phone I'd recommend.

georgeckc said:   lightyh said:   Exactly how do you use your topup balance to purchase a phone? I loaded my account and put the phone in my cart but it would only allow me to pay by credit/debit card or paypal.

Make sure you have more or same amount of $$ than the phone(s) you want to purchase. Then after click on check out, one of the option at the bottom should be Cash Balance. If that doesn't work, just call VirginMobile and have them apply it for you.

use auto pay to reduce your cost by 5 dollars per month
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HTC
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Don't forget rebat~

A quick quiz: how to use it on pageplus?

Absolutely SMOKIN!

I have one of these I purchased from Amazon for $139. It's a great 3G phone.

whats the promo code?

deleted

NO PROMO NEED IT

looks like a limit of 3 per person.

At this price, might as well buy one as toy.

BTW, looks like Virgin Mobile only collect sales tax on the reduced price, unlike T-Mobile and AT&T who insist on collecting $20+ tax on MSRP.

Do you have to activate within a certain time frame?

stiltner said:   Do you have to activate within a certain time frame? You never have to activate from what I understand, I'm buying two just to use as Wifi use only.

Good price for this phone.

Pay with top-up credits to avoid sales tax..

LLLosingit said:   stiltner said:   Do you have to activate within a certain time frame? You never have to activate from what I understand, I'm buying two just to use as Wifi use only.

Kinda what I was thinking. That or holding out to see if I can use this with someone else's pay as you go option maybe.

is it easy to unlock?

PromoJake said:   is it easy to unlock?
stiltner said:   

Kinda what I was thinking. That or holding out to see if I can use this with someone else's pay as you go option maybe.

Can only be used on Virgin Mobile and it doesn't take a sim card, CDMA only.

netmaster911 said:   Good price for this phone.

Pay with top-up credits to avoid sales tax..

How to pay with top-up credits? I only saw credit and paypal options. Thanks.

ebay2008 said:   How to pay with top-up credits? I only saw credit and paypal options. Thanks.

See this thread for details: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1236626/

In for One...After buyting for 100$ at RadioShack Friday...Time to retunr after I collect my 10$ coupon for spending 50.

Thanks...

Good deal... got one as a MP3 player usage.

I have VM account for $25 / month, had it for the longest time. If I buy this phone, can I just transfer the grandfathered plan to the new phone? I never done a "transfer" on CDMA phone before...

If you transfer it is very likely you will be bumped up to the 35$ plan.

In for 2!
Will use for MP3/Android Appz for the kids.

BTW, If we purchased these seperately using the FatWallet CashBack link, will we get paid $22.50 back for each?

Thanks!

lanwarrior said:   I have VM account for $25 / month, had it for the longest time. If I buy this phone, can I just transfer the grandfathered plan to the new phone? I never done a "transfer" on CDMA phone before...

You'll lose the $25 plan. I'll update the quick summary. The most recent UNofficial phone you can use on the $25 plan is the Optimus Elite, the most recent official phone you can use would be the Optimus Slider/PCD Venture/WildFire S.

I just received my first Cash Back Update for one of the phones I ordered today.
Says I will be receiving $17.50 Cash Back on one phone.
I thought it was $22.50.
Why the change??

Up

I got 17.50$ Cash Back Makes this deal completely insane.

Jes1 said:   I just received my first Cash Back Update for one of the phones I ordered today.
Says I will be receiving $17.50 Cash Back on one phone.
I thought it was $22.50.
Why the change??

UP TO

Cash Back Amount

$5.00 on phones up to $49.99
$12.50 on phones $50-$149.99
$17.50 on phones $150-$199.99
$22.50 on phones $200+
$12.50 on iPhones

So tempted to pull the trigger and just use it for a mp/camera/gps but w/ FW Cash Back.. look away.. LoL.. I'm waiting for the nexus 4 to come back in stock so I'll have a spare phone soon but I still want to pull the trigger 0_o ..

crazy. i also ordered one not intending to use on Virgin Mobile. maybe if they get back the 25 a month plan.

I have 2 Optimus V on the $25 plan for my kids. I am getting this one for spare.
It would be nice if VM let me switch phone without losing the $25 grandfathered plan. May be I will call VM and try.

How long does it take for the Cash Back notice to come in?
After I finished my phone purchase, I clicked on this window and for some reason it says I was signed out, and I want to make sure I actually got credit for my purchase.

I signed in here, clicked the phone link, went through the process of purchasing the phone then came back to this window (never closed it).
All of this took place about 3 minutes. I never closed any windows and didn't do anything but sign in, click, and buy immediately.

In for one to use as a wifi device. Thanks OP!

Bought as a backup phone for when my Optimus V dies.....thanks!

In for one. My son will enjoy this as a christmas gift.

Thanks. Got 2.

Ordered one thanks, see how it compares to the Triumph.

IIRC you will receive a $5 discount if you set up CC for payments. So $25 up to $30 isn't so bad.

If ordering 3, do they need to be separate transactions to get the Cash Back for each phone?

Bought one, is there a way to flash to PagePlus?

Is this a cdma or gsm phone ?

Bought one. Now i have find a low cost plan. $20 min?

Skipping 185 Messages...
I got $17.50 x's 3........cashed out today.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014