• Text Only
You did the right thing, but you need to give some time for the information, specifically order status confirmation, to be updated. Once, V.M. confirms with you then it reports back to FatWallet. FW gets its share and you get your share, which is presumably going to be $5 or $17.5 if you are lucky. If you do not see anything in 14 days open a support ticket for investigation.

Madrupps said:   Would someone mind helping me out? I am new to the Cash Back thing. Just wondering if I did it wrong.

I went to the "Coupons and Cash Back Page", found Virgin Mobile and clicked on the green "Shop Now" button.
Ordered the HTC One V...this was around 3pm CST but still nothing shows for "pending" on Cash Back.
Did I do something wrong??

Thanks

Still not sure which to get. The HTC V or the samsung reverb.. Looks like the latter has faster processor

WTH, in for one via VM site using paypal. Hopefully the FW Cash Back will be posted soon to make this deal even sweeter.

josney said:   
20 minutes after the order was placed, i received an email stating:
Hello josney,
A total of $17.50 Cash Back has been reported to us today

why does this NEVER happen to me; that's why I hate FW CashBack; lifetime 28 dollars. I clickthroughed twice today and nadda; yet the gazillionth support tix in the maing for pennies on the dollar (which makes it not even worth the time); boy do I miss Bing CB.

It's not really unlimited 4G speed right? Is there any data cap?

That's $50 - $17.50. One of the best small* deals this year.

*less than $100.

Hate to burst your bubble, but the 17.50 CB isn't going to happen. I'm happy with the $5 (and hopefully Discover 5%)

I just got mail saying "A total of $12.50 Cash Back has been reported to us today!". Looks like it is $12.50 and not $17.50

|------------------------------------------------------------|
| FatWallet CashBack |
|------------------------------------------------------------|
$5.00 Cash Back on phone prices up to $49.99
$12.50 Cash Back on phone prices from $50.00 to $149.99
$17.50 Cash Back on phone prices from $150.00 to $199.99
$22.50 Cash Back on phone prices $200.00 and up
$12.50 Cash Back on iPhones
-------------------------------------------------------------

looks like deal is gone..!

yamakasi said:   You did the right thing, but you need to give some time for the information, specifically order status confirmation, to be updated. Once, V.M. confirms with you then it reports back to FatWallet. FW gets its share and you get your share, which is presumably going to be $5 or $17.5 if you are lucky. If you do not see anything in 14 days open a support ticket for investigation.

Madrupps said:   Would someone mind helping me out? I am new to the Cash Back thing. Just wondering if I did it wrong.

I went to the "Coupons and Cash Back Page", found Virgin Mobile and clicked on the green "Shop Now" button.
Ordered the HTC One V...this was around 3pm CST but still nothing shows for "pending" on Cash Back.
Did I do something wrong??

Thanks

Thanks so much, I'll wait and see what tomorrow's email brings

I ordered 2 hours ago...still no CB mail from FW

I placed my order about 8 hours ago. The submission page had an order #, but their order status page can't find the order with that number. No confirmation email or fw cb notifications either. Not sure what happened to my order.

gard said:   I placed my order about 8 hours ago. The submission page had an order #, but their order status page can't find the order with that number. No confirmation email or fw cb notifications either. Not sure what happened to my order.

Same here. I show nothing. No email from FW or Virgin...back I do show a credit card charge when I checked my CC

Nyce said:   It's not really unlimited 4G speed right? Is there any data cap?correct, its NO 4G. think i remember reading you turn eyeballs at 2 or 2.5GB

I ordered yesterday, forgot to go through cb. I havent gotten any confirmation.

my order for my wife is sitting on pending. I need to stop asking for her input because by the time I got home to talk to her, Amazon.com was sold out. *sigh* I should just need to not ask her anything, just buy it when I want to and tell her to enjoy her new phone.

EvilEmpire said:   Hate to burst your bubble, but the 17.50 CB isn't going to happen. I'm happy with the $5 (and hopefully Discover 5%)

Hate to burst your bubble, but it's already happened (on the other CB site), ordered 3:

Date---------------Store------------------------Order No.--------------Purchase Amount-----Cash Back Amount

11/26/2012------Virgin Mobile USA------VMU5xxxxxxxx----$149.95--------------------$52.50

I don't want to be a mood killer, but please do NOT start making big plans on going to McDonald's based off of any amount of Cash Back over $5 per $49.99 phone.

Cash Back reported at this point should be considered preliminary, based off of the current reporting we have received from Virgin Mobile. We expect Virgin Mobile to send corrective reporting. In turn, that will update Cash Back. Remember - $5 Cash Back on phone prices up to $49.99

what's the other 'CB' site? Slickdeals?

@hawpi: I'd be happy for just $5 w/o having to open an inquiry; seems like I have the worst luck w/ click through CB here.

hakujin said:   what's the other 'CB' site? Slickdeals?

@hawpi: I'd be happy for just $5 w/o having to open an inquiry; seems like I have the worst luck w/ click through CB here.

It's E..... The word itself is not allowed on FW.

hakujin - expect an email from me shortly. We'll see if we can figure out how to change that luck.

we seriously don't allow the word ebates? WOW!

<edit to fix my shocked face!>

I asked this question the other day in a different thread for this phone...... Does anyone know if the beats audio would require beats audio headphones to take full advantage of the sound quality beats audio is famous for?

checked the progress of the order, shows pending. still got my fingers crossed

lemonhead said:   I asked this question the other day in a different thread for this phone...... Does anyone know if the beats audio would require beats audio headphones to take full advantage of the sound quality beats audio is famous for?

from what i have read, beats audio is like a "sound enhancer". you will not need the beats headphones, but i am sure that they will sound better with beats instead of a cheap pair.

^^sounds like DSP Manager.

Folks... Nexus 4 available for order again; just ordered 2 16GB versions earlier today; about to kick this phone to the curb before I even get it. Straight Talk yearly pre paid, ~41/mo, here I come!

josney said:   checked the progress of the order, shows pending. still got my fingers crossed this wasn't a price error so don't see why you or anyone would get denied. they're just dealing with a shit ton of orders.

GMY said:   hakujin said:   what's the other 'CB' site? Slickdeals?

It's E..... The word itself is not allowed on FW.
GD it. almost forgot about that site in my uber long hiatus from the hot deals side of things; now I remember why I stopped doing FB CB about a year ago.

Finally got a confirmation and fedx tracking number last night from vm.

I had placed two orders, and earlier this morning received FedEx tracking numbers for both. Looks like we'll be receiving these after all!

Order status changed overnight from Pending to Submitted.

Apparently, the order path is:

1) Purchase phone

2) Get FatWallet Cash Back notice

3) Many hours later have order status move to Pending

4) Wait 36+ hours for order status to become Submitted

5) Receive first contact from Virgin Mobile stating that you have a tracking number once order has shipped

I am guessing that now mine has moved to Submitted I will get an email with a tracking number in the next few hours. I will update step 5) once I get that email.

Update: Took about 8 hours from submitted to shipped. Got a tracking number that FedEx can't find.

StinkPot said:   Amazon has it for the same price.
link

nm...LocalMotion got there before me!
In fact Amzon does not charge Tax for me...Canceled on Virgin and placed 3 on Amazon

Strange for Amazon. From past two days it says "Shipping soon" but not shipped. It says does not matter how long "Shipping soon" take, it does not affect delivery date.

My order just changed from pending to submitted overnight. Still no sign of a pending CB though, hmmm....

Hope its here in time for my daughter's birthday.

FYI...Just got the following from Virgin:

Your order # VM1F570XXXXXX-CS has been shipped by FedEx Third Day. The tracking number for this shipment is 543677XXXXXX. Your payment method has been charged $53.68.

Thanks, bye.
Virgin Mobile

GMY said:   EvilEmpire said:   Hate to burst your bubble, but the 17.50 CB isn't going to happen. I'm happy with the $5 (and hopefully Discover 5%)

Hate to burst your bubble, but it's already happened (on the other CB site), ordered 3:

Date---------------Store------------------------Order No.--------------Purchase Amount-----Cash Back Amount

11/26/2012------Virgin Mobile USA------VMU5xxxxxxxx----$149.95--------------------$52.50
Good luck.

submitted apparently cannot be cancelled; called today, girl checked w/ her manager and said it may mean they will change to shipped tomorrow. one phone shipped already.

note to myself: next time, use eBates.

hakujin said:   submitted apparently cannot be cancelled; called today, girl checked w/ her manager and said it may mean they will change to shipped tomorrow. one phone shipped already.

note to myself: next time, use eBates.

why? just submit your CashBack request in 2 weeks. It takes 5 mins. I have had multiple CashBack instances not go through, but as along as there is a click history, I have always gotten my CashBack.

NOTE: I have not gotten a notice for my CashBack from VirginMobile either, I assume they stopped reporting to fatwallet once they saw it was coming up at the higher price.

Madrupps said:   My order just changed from pending to submitted overnight. Still no sign of a pending CB though, hmmm....

Same here; I ordered on Monday and the status changed to submitted now. However, I have not received anything from FW about the CB I used the link in the OP to find the phone and order.

If your order doesn't report to your account, but ships and you receive it, then yes, do send in a CB support ticket. When you view your CB click history, the button to submit a request will be available 2 weeks after your click. If your order has not shipped at that time, we won't be able to investigate yet. Please keep your order confirmation, as well as your shipment confirmation, as both may be needed to do an investigation.

If you used the link in the OP of this thread, that is not a Cash Back eligible link, so you will not get a CB update

my pending Cash Back shows up for all 3 of my orders (ordered 1 phone for each order) and all 3 order shipment notifications have showed up as of this morning!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014