• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details...

$160-$30 MIR = $130

Intel 330 Series SSDSC2CT240A3K5 240GB SSD - 2.5" Form Factor, SATA 6Gb/s, Up To 500 MB/s Read Speed, Up To 450 MB/s Write Speed

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

240GB SSD
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

highly respected brand,

Nice price after rebate.

The same problem here as the 180GB one yesterday. How do you get free shipping as this option was not available during checkout. Also the estimate delivery date is Dec. 4 and it must be post mark by 30 days after purchase.

Did you use the second address line when checking out? People were saying to only put your address on the first line and that for whatever reason that was working to get free shipping.

baddude said:   The same problem here as the 180GB one yesterday. How do you get free shipping as this option was not available during checkout. Also the estimate delivery date is Dec. 4 and it must be post mark by 30 days after purchase.
I had the same problem getting free shipping on TD for the Kingston 120gb deal half an hour ago till I saw the same deal on Buy.com. I switched to ordering from Buy.com just in time.

FYI: $10 more at Newegg w/o the rebate hassle

But the 6% FW CashBack brings down the price almost another $10. ($9.60.)

$11.20 in tax almost kills it for me, but CB evens it out. Only hassle is waiting 60+ days to get my money back.

Actual net price comes out to $131.60:

$160.00 drive
+11.20 tax
-9.60 CB
-30.00 rebate

Of course I could have it shipped to a friend in a non-tax state... hmmmmm

Nice deal!
Thank you.
Kills the Newegg deal for us in CA ... (tax + $10 more = $20+ more)

Is it just me or is the Newegg deal worth $10 NOT to deal with TD?

Yeah, nice price. I wish I didn't hate Tiger Direct.

For me this comes out to be a much better deal than Newegg. And if you agree to spend $3 box in express rebate processing - they will send it back in days instead of 8-10 weeks. Totally worth it IMHO. At the end with CB this is about $30 cheaper for a Californian

brothertrav said:   Did you use the second address line when checking out? People were saying to only put your address on the first line and that for whatever reason that was working to get free shipping.

I finally got through by chat with TD and you are right, if you use the 2nd line, it thinks it's a business address and there won't be a free shipping option. Ordered one.

Sold out.

The drive was never shipped to me because they said they oversold them, and today got notification Intel 330 240GB will be substituted with Intel 520 240GB unit!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014