• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Professional Care Smart Series 5000 Rechargeable Toothbrush -- provides extraordinary cleaning and improves brushing habits.

Deep Clean mode removes up to 99.7% of plaque from hard to reach areas
Gentle on teeth and gums
Improves gum health better than Sonicar FlexCare
Outstanding whitening and polishing in 3 weeks
Flossaction technology for superior overall clean
Wireless SmartGuide helps maximize brushing preformance

Add to cart for $68.97 - $15 MIR (Ends 01/13) - $20 Gift Card = $33.97 + Free Shipping (Since $53.97)

Walmart
Need a Walmart coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Oral B 4000 (5.99kB)
Thanks JHBalaji
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
OOS again

miniduck (Dec. 13, 2012 @ 11:19p) |

The gift card was an e-gift card, during checkout it asked me the email address I wanted it sent to. I got the e-gift ca... (more)

crhptic (Dec. 14, 2012 @ 1:07p) |

Back in stock!!!

miniduck (Dec. 31, 2012 @ 3:52p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Great Deal! Thanks!

any upsides to getting these vs the 'triumph' series I currently own? Battery's dying on mine so it might be a good time to switch.

thanks OP

N/M, outdated link

The rebate form says to buy $50 worth of Crest/Oral-B products. The receipt lists the toothbrush as $48.97. There might be a problem if you just send in the rebate with only the toothbrush purchase. It should be a good idea to buy some other stuff as a filler...

I bought this and receipt says 48.97. Can I make a new purchase of $1.03 or more and send in both receipts for rebate?

any idea if WalMart will be restocking this item before the special offer ends?

Out of Stock Online

Wait, I'm confused. Is there a $25 coupon that is then deducted from the $68 price, or does that price already reflect the $25 coupon? Also, how do you all have a $48 receipt? i just placed an order that is being process, and mine shows up as $71 (with taxes), from which I'm assuming i'll get $15 back from the rebate along w/ a $20 gift card.

I see $68.97 as final price, same price as listed---no $25 coupon applied. It could be a final checkout coupon. I'm gonna try to find online chat and talk to someone. Great deal for $43 AND a gift card.

The $25 coupon is already applied to get the $68.97 price.

Look at your order details after placing the order. Your final receipt will show $48.97 for the toothbrush and $20 for the gift card. That way you cannot return the toothbrush for a full refund and keep the gift card.

jerry4046 said:   The rebate form says to buy $50 worth of Crest/Oral-B products. The receipt lists the toothbrush as $48.97. There might be a problem if you just send in the rebate with only the toothbrush purchase. It should be a good idea to buy some other stuff as a filler...

Not might, there will be a problem. Rebate will be rejected.

Oh, this is annoying...it lists the brush as 48.97 AFTER you order it. I've emailed WalMart to ask them if they'd modify my order. I hope they do it.

For those just getting in on the deal now, this appears to be the best filler - $1.96 tube of Crest:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Crest-Cavity-Protection-Fluoride-Antic...

BTW, it is back in stock online.

Whew..added the $1.96 tube of Crest right before I checked out.
Great deal for a gift!

what about the part that says "Original sales receipt dated between 11/25/12 to 01/05/13 with the store name and product purchase price circled in a stamped envelope?"

is a printed online receipt gonna work?

WalMart usually includes a packing slip with price info, I think that will work.

OOS again.

There is also a Oral-B toothbrush rebate I believe.. From my previous experience, $20 Gift card is a prepaid rebate.Your rebate will not be honored.
$15 rebate should work fine though.

Back in stock, very good deal, dont miss, and dont forget filler

It didnt come with a gift card for me

OOS again

The gift card was an e-gift card, during checkout it asked me the email address I wanted it sent to. I got the e-gift card almost immediately after placing the order - well before the package even shipped.

Back in stock!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014