QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Asus Google Nexus 7 ASUS-1B32 32GB Tablet - Quad-core Tegra 3 Processor $229.99 was $299 @ eBAY - Asus Authorized Seller

First page
1 of 3
JHBalaji
11/26/12 2:30 AM
World's 1st Android 4.1 Jelly Bean tablet, 7" WXGA 1280x800 HD Display, NVIDIA Tegra 3 T30L Quad-Core 1.3Ghz, 32GB Internal Storage, 4325 mAh battery, Bluetooth, ASUS TruVivid technology with Corning Fit Glass, 178 degree wide-viewing angle IPS display.

Condition: Brand new, USA Warranty

From BugDig - Asus Authorized Seller

From Another Authorized Seller or Here

FOR THOSE WHO MISSED IT @ $225!
WikiPost
11/26/12 2:30 AM
ASUS [ image/jpeg - 7.84kB ]
Toddler
11/26/12 2:36 AM
Great price with free shipping and no sales tax. Can't vouch for the seller, but I can absolutely vouch for the tablet. Especially after last week's update which adds multi-user profiles, it has become a family tablet in my house and that's where having 32GB really becomes useful.
JHBalaji
11/26/12 2:40 AM
Toddler said:   

Great price with free shipping and no sales tax. Can't vouch for the seller, but I can absolutely vouch for the tablet. Especially after last week's update which adds multi-user profiles, it has become a family tablet in my house and that's where having 32GB really becomes useful.

Sale is Offered by buydig which bundles with USA Warranty an Authorized Asus Dealer

BEST PRICE OF NOW!
foo4ulul
11/26/12 5:23 AM
JHBalaji said:   

Toddler said:   

Sale is Offered by buydig which bundles with USA Warranty an Authorized Asus Dealer

BEST PRICE OF NOW!

You sound a bit too excited for someone who is not getting commission for sales :X. I like it, GREEN!
salomog
11/26/12 5:38 AM
Was $299? So their normal price is $50 above MSRP.

Not a bad deal if you consider the fact that it's free shipping and Tax is only in NJ (which screws me over). If you missed out on the Sears deal yesterday, this is the next best price and on par with most BF deals for it.

Good deal, so it gets a Green from me.
JHBalaji
11/26/12 6:07 AM
foo4ulul said:   

JHBalaji said:   

Toddler said:   

BEST PRICE OF NOW!

You sound a bit too excited for someone who is not getting commission for sales :X. I like it, GREEN!

bru20
11/26/12 8:23 AM
For those who were not happy with the Sears deal yesterday no excuses on these two.

Unless you want to wait and hope Adorama offers the case and protector again.

edit: Adorama is on back order. No surprise as between this and the other day they have sold over 3000. I bet that does not bode well for any other deals soon.
soilderboy
11/26/12 10:13 AM
Green for you.
First page
1 of 3
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.