• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
World's 1st Android 4.1 Jelly Bean tablet, 7" WXGA 1280x800 HD Display, NVIDIA Tegra 3 T30L Quad-Core 1.3Ghz, 32GB Internal Storage, 4325 mAh battery, Bluetooth, ASUS TruVivid technology with Corning Fit Glass, 178 degree wide-viewing angle IPS display.

Condition: Brand new, USA Warranty

From BugDig - Asus Authorized Seller

From Another Authorized Seller or Here

FOR THOSE WHO MISSED IT @ $225!

Member Summary

ASUS (7.84kB)
Thanks JHBalaji
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Asus

Great price with free shipping and no sales tax. Can't vouch for the seller, but I can absolutely vouch for the tablet. Especially after last week's update which adds multi-user profiles, it has become a family tablet in my house and that's where having 32GB really becomes useful.

Toddler said:   Great price with free shipping and no sales tax. Can't vouch for the seller, but I can absolutely vouch for the tablet. Especially after last week's update which adds multi-user profiles, it has become a family tablet in my house and that's where having 32GB really becomes useful.

Sale is Offered by buydig which bundles with USA Warranty an Authorized Asus Dealer

BEST PRICE OF NOW!

JHBalaji said:   Toddler said:   Great price with free shipping and no sales tax. Can't vouch for the seller, but I can absolutely vouch for the tablet. Especially after last week's update which adds multi-user profiles, it has become a family tablet in my house and that's where having 32GB really becomes useful.

Sale is Offered by buydig which bundles with USA Warranty an Authorized Asus Dealer

BEST PRICE OF NOW!

You sound a bit too excited for someone who is not getting commission for sales :X. I like it, GREEN!

Was $299? So their normal price is $50 above MSRP.

Not a bad deal if you consider the fact that it's free shipping and Tax is only in NJ (which screws me over). If you missed out on the Sears deal yesterday, this is the next best price and on par with most BF deals for it.

Good deal, so it gets a Green from me.

foo4ulul said:   JHBalaji said:   Toddler said:   Great price with free shipping and no sales tax. Can't vouch for the seller, but I can absolutely vouch for the tablet. Especially after last week's update which adds multi-user profiles, it has become a family tablet in my house and that's where having 32GB really becomes useful.

BEST PRICE OF NOW!

You sound a bit too excited for someone who is not getting commission for sales :X. I like it, GREEN!

For those who were not happy with the Sears deal yesterday no excuses on these two.

Unless you want to wait and hope Adorama offers the case and protector again.

edit: Adorama is on back order. No surprise as between this and the other day they have sold over 3000. I bet that does not bode well for any other deals soon.

Green for you.

Thanks OP! Ordered one but am wondering which deal might be better now versus Sears w/ CashBack (i think 10-15% or so with Discover). I think it might be a wash, but the upside is that I might get the Adorama/eBay one faster.

jplee3 said:   Thanks OP! Ordered one but am wondering which deal might be better now versus Sears w/ CashBack (i think 10-15% or so with Discover). I think it might be a wash, but the upside is that I might get the Adorama/eBay one faster.
Did you get an email about Adorama being on backorder?

bru20 said:   For those who were not happy with the Sears deal yesterday no excuses on these two.

Unless you want to wait and hope Adorama offers the case and protector again.

edit: Adorama is on back order. No surprise as between this and the other day they have sold over 3000. I bet that does not bode well for any other deals soon.

Wait, Adorama offered a case/protector on the eBay deal? I'm not seeing this...

bru20 said:   jplee3 said:   Thanks OP! Ordered one but am wondering which deal might be better now versus Sears w/ CashBack (i think 10-15% or so with Discover). I think it might be a wash, but the upside is that I might get the Adorama/eBay one faster.
Did you get an email about Adorama being on backorder?

Haven't gotten anything yet...

Looks like they're both sold out now.

Thanks for the find, great device.

Sold out.

Anyone have suggestions for this? Would any other retailer match this offer?

Have they fixed the screen problems on these? Or were they not widespread? I recommended the Nexus to someone but would hate for them to have a big problem with it.

Good luck to the iPad Mini, it's going to need luck.

knowleskg said:   Anyone have suggestions for this? Would any other retailer match this offer?

Sams has it for 238.87 and free shipping.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014