• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Starbucks Store Cyber Monday
Disclaimer
https://www.starbucksstore.com/

November 26 only, get $20 off all orders over $60 at StarbucksStore.com. And a little bonus for our My Starbucks Rewards™TM members: enter code MSR2DAY at checkout for free two-day shipping.

Order your favorite in-store products and online exclusives, like the wildly popular Starbucks®(R) Mocha Powder. And as always, use your registered Starbucks Card to earn Stars with each purchase.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Starbucks Store Coupons:
    AFF5
    Save 5% on your order for existing customers (expires 1/1/15 11:59pm)
    US only. Online only. Excludes Verismo machines and pods
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Starbucks had an "IT issue" all day long with their website. Unfortunately, this meant that you cannot apply any ecard gift certificates (eg 5 dollars for 10 dollar promos) towards the balance.

I called customer service several times during the day, and all they could say was that IT was 'working on the issue', and if I wanted to go ahead an order something, I should do it.

They said they would be happy to honor any rewards points, but did not say they would do this for applying credit for your gift cards as credit back to your payment method.

The reps themselves in house could not access the gift card/certificate payment system, so it was a fairly serious issue.

But all day long on cyber Monday? You need better IT guys..

Also, I tried to select 2 day shipping for free, and at the end of my order summary, standard slow shipping had been selected.

This does not do much to bolster my confidence in Starbucks as an organization. If I didn't have these bloody e cards, I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole.

Anyways, just a heads up for those that might be on the west coast and still be struggling.

Where are my manners?

Big thumbs up to Archena for posting this, as well has his/her assistance in solving the issue.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014