• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
One of the best budget cpu air coolers on the market. Compatible with Intel 1366/1155/775 and AMD FM1/FM2/AM3+

Price: $24.99 - $10.00 Rebate = $14.99 + Free Shipping

Link

$10 Rebate - Link

Rebate good for purchases between 11/22-11/27.

Reviews: Amazon - 4.6 out of 5.0 stars, 577 reviews, Newegg - 5 out of 5 eggs, 3609 reviews

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 (11.09kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Just a few notes, the heatsink is a monster at 158.5 mm in height, so be sure to measure your case depth before ordering. From my experience, this cooler fits in my NZXT Source 210 and Antec 300 cases.
Also, the included 120 mm fan is replaceable if another 120mm brand is preferred, and an additional exhaust fan can be added in the rear (additional brackets included).

also, it seems that it does not support socket 2011

I have this with push/pull fans. I also have an NZXT case so the height was not a problem. You can use a 120mm fan to measure if it will fit.
Also note that this will most likely be too close to your first slot of memory. You will need low profile memory in the first slot at least.

That said, it cools my 2600k OC at 4500MHz with a constant temp of about 30 degrees.

Last note, after you install it, sometimes it will twist easily. Just wait for the thermal compound to dry. If you install it perfectly with the middle pin in place it will not twist. I found this out after my second attempt due to bad mobo.

I would jump on this but either I forget to mail the rebate on time or I find it a chore to keep up with the rebate submission and tracking.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014