• Go to page :
  • 123 4
  • Text Only
in for 600 rolls worth....I ordered for family too.

Just stick a red bow on the package and it becomes a great Holiday gift for someone you truly care about!

pope411 said:   I tried to avoid the threadcrap pun to leave some low hanging fruit. I did this deal a year ago and thought I'd just share my opinion. TP is a very personal choice so just adding some input for those used to Kirkland.I agree with you that Kirk1and's feels better than Quilted Northern, but I couldn't pass up on 60 rolls of TP for $21. I hope my bum forgives me.

chard31 said:   Just stick a red bow on the package and it becomes a great Holiday gift for someone you truly care about!

Or, heck, even at this price for someone you hate. Just attach a message reading "Eat ****", here's your napkins!"

In 4 1 .... or 120. Green for you OP.

OOS

Sad face.. just noticed this deal thread now OOS

OOS

I wish I had read this last page before I started the research.

Dead, all OOS.

Oos...just use water..

dead

OUT OF STOCK. Bummer.

NICE OF THE OP OR FW TO UPDATE THE DEAL TO DEAD ! SD DOES !
Just a whining bunch of responses we missed the boat, still posted under top 20 hot active deals. Pathetic.

Crap! I want to wait until tonight to place an order. Now OOS. Oh sh*t.

Anyone have issues with there order? I didn't receive an order confirmation email nor is order in my order history. I called Staples this morning and they can't seem to find my order in their system and was told to call back later in the day to talk with a different team that supposedly deals with potential lost orders.

Back in stock but only the $5 break room coupon seems to be coming up for me.

UPS delived all 60 this afternoon.
Thanks, OP!

Mine are set to deliver tomorrow. But they are coming from Portland, OR and I live in Denver. I ordered two packs and looks like they are being delivered separately, each around 10 lbs. Guess they ran out of local stock

DenverDiver said:   Mine are set to deliver tomorrow. But they are coming from Portland, OR and I live in Denver. I ordered two packs and looks like they are being delivered separately, each around 10 lbs. Guess they ran out of local stock

One of mine was delivered earlier this week but the 2nd pack is 'still processing'. Strange.

jarvass said:   DenverDiver said:   Mine are set to deliver tomorrow. But they are coming from Portland, OR and I live in Denver. I ordered two packs and looks like they are being delivered separately, each around 10 lbs. Guess they ran out of local stock

One of mine was delivered earlier this week but the 2nd pack is 'still processing'. Strange.


One of mine was delivered last Wednesday. The other 30 rolls is "delayed" (not shipped yet). Maybe they aren't going to ship it until I buy the extended warranty on it.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.