• Go to page :
  • 12 3 4
  • Text Only
Coupon Code 63433 = $5 off your cleaning & breakroon order of $25 or more. This code is not applying to this deal.

$14.72 + $14.72 - $5 instant savings = $24.44. The $5 instant savings applies first, then the total is $24.44, which does not exceed the $25 for the above $5 coupon to apply.

raygine4 said:   is this cheaper than costco? can somebody confirm?

Just looked at our Costco last week and they no longer had Northern. Costco changed the packaging and I think the vendor for their branded toilet paper which used to be our best buy. Sadly the "new Improved" Costco branded big rolls don't fit in the in wall dispenser of our house.

Looks like a decent deal ...but I'm hoping the double rolls will fit in the dispensers. Thanks OP

Shows as 15.49 each when added to cart...BUM-MER

Rookie555 said:   Shows as 15.49 each when added to cart...BUM-MER

Keep going through to first steps of checkout - coupons don't apply until later unlike most shopping carts.

Thanks OP!

Just picked up 2 pks for $22.34

Rookie555 said:   Shows as 15.49 each when added to cart...BUM-MER

read the first post again. Staples adds a $5 off then you add a $5... total for two cases is $20.98

Great deal, was also able to use my other Staples breakroom coupons:

Quilted Northern x3: $46.47
Lindor Truffles Gift Box: $9.99
Subtotal: $56.46
Delivery: FREE
Coupon1: -$10.00 (10 off 30 breakroom coupon)
Coupon2: -$7.49
Coupon3: -$9.99 (free Truffles box with $30+ breakroom order)
Tax: $2.37
Total: $31.35

In for 2 no tax (Oregon)= a steal!!

Worked for me! Was a little cheaper than advertised, but worked fine. Green for you.

Never purchased toilet paper by internet before. What is this world coming to?

In for 60!

Thank you OP.

Now that's what I call a DEAL!

Thanks OP.

what a crappy deal...

Dick said:   Never purchased toilet paper by internet before. What is this world coming to?

In for 60!

Thank you OP.

go Bulls!

thanks in for one total cost $22.83

Thanks, in for 2.

good deal, it is $0.3805 per roll.

if you have a Staples reward, it is even better.

Got 1. $22.79 to the door.

i am getting an out of stock error for the ultra ones

in....
Can never have too much toilet paper...

In for 60 rolls. Thanks OP!

is this "refurbished"

i hope i dont get bad timing and have to get the mail naked under!

thanks OP!

Out of stock for Ultra.

ultra is out of stock but the strong ones are still in

THANKS!

Thanks! Worked Great

MISTERCHEAP said:   raygine4 said:   is this cheaper than costco? can somebody confirm?

yes cheaper than costco, sams, BJ's and Goodwill.

It's cheaper than costco for the same brand. But for something that I am literally going to cover in sh!t and flush down the toilet, kirkland brand is still cheaper.

Xnarg1 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   raygine4 said:   is this cheaper than costco? can somebody confirm?

yes cheaper than costco, sams, BJ's and Goodwill.

It's cheaper than costco for the same brand. But for something that I am literally going to cover in sh!t and flush down the toilet, kirkland brand is still cheaper.

Kirkland is 48 rolls for about $19+tax. This is 60 rolls for $20 after CB.

mdrollas said:   Xnarg1 said:   

Kirkland is 48 rolls for about $19+tax. This is 60 rolls for $20 after CB.

http://www.ilovecostco.com/toilet-papers

Thing is... Kirkland is still cheaper. let's do the math

Kirkland: $14.99 / 30 rolls | 425 sheets per roll = 0.0011757 per sheet
Northern: $10.49 / 30 rolls | 275 sheets per roll = 0.0012715 per sheet

That said, I'd rather pay a little more (Northern Ultra) and have it easier on my bum...

FYI Northern "ultra plush" and "soft and strong" were rated by Good Housekeeping

http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/product-reviews/health-products/...

with Northern Ultra Plush scoring a leading A- and Northern Soft and Strong scoring a solid B,
next to the Kirkland brand.

May I suggest this as the perfect gift for those that are full of shite?

Why yes, I must! Get yours now!

Thank you op--ordered two. $22.45 shipped for me.

Bizatch said:   Thanks MisterC.. I was getting down to my last 24 rolls and starting to get nervous.Understandable; this stuff is *gold* once the SHTF.

...also, if you're letting it hit the fan, you're doing it wrong.

ULTRA sold out

Thanks, in for 2. Comes out to .37 cents per roll.

Got it. Thanks

I see 30 rolls per case. 30 double rolls = 60, but really only physical 30. What am I missing ???

Thanks OP!! Great deal.

Just ordered two for a total of $22.79

mistycoupon said:   I see 30 rolls per case. 30 double rolls = 60, but really only physical 30. What am I missing ???

the boat, the bus, you name it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014