• Go to page :
  • 1 2 34
  • Text Only
Thanks OP!!! Lots of pooping to look forward to!

Monetized my rewards with software... had $17 left over to spend. This worked out perfectly. $5.

dontcare4myname said:   Says beta version on my iPad...Staples website...not letting me order...stinks..

Ordered with an iPad about 2 hours ago. No problems.

Holy ****. I just bought toilet paper.................on the internet............and it's going to be delivered "naked"........to my house.

I just called my wife and told her not to buy any (unless it's an absolute emergency). She said "OOOOOOOO.K. Why?" When I told her she asked me if it was time to step away from the computer. Then I told her the price. Her next question: "What else do they have?"

Oh, green for you OP.

is this cheaper than costco? can somebody confirm?

Thanks OP, great deal!

4 women in the house. This stuff goes fast. In for 2

Thanks. In for two.

Since this is a TP deal, should it be made a sticky??

Thanks MISTERCHEAP. With 4 kids, we go through TP fast

Subtotal: $30.98
Delivery: FREE
Coupon1: -$5.00 (instant)
Coupon2: -$5.00 (code 63433)
Coupon3: -$19.30 (reward I had accumulated)
Tax: $0.10
Total: $1.78 (3 females in the house should last 1 month+ )

raygine4 said:   is this cheaper than costco? can somebody confirm?

yes cheaper than costco, sams, BJ's and Goodwill.

This deal cleans up!

Thanks OP!

Glad this wasn't a shitty deal.

Awesome, a sh*tload of cheap TP... I'm in.

Hey, you can double your saving by use both sides huh?

as funny as this may sound I need it ultra soft. How does this compare to the top of the line charmin ultra soft tissues?

For comparisons sake for those who buy Kirkland at Costco, I bought this once on Am@zon S&S and was disappointed in the quality compared to the Kirkland. The rolls are shorter and material not as dense so you end up going through a lot. The price on that deal worked out to $.50 per "double roll" whereas this looks like $.35 but not sure if double roll. I made sure to eat at Taco Bell a lot because I couldn't wait to work through that crappy toilet paper.

Kirkland is some of the worst TP I have ever tried.

pope411 said:   For comparisons sake for those who buy Kirkland at Costco, I bought this once on Am@zon S&S and was disappointed in the quality compared to the Kirkland. The rolls are shorter and material not as dense so you end up going through a lot. The price on that deal worked out to $.50 per "double roll" whereas this looks like $.35 but not sure if double roll. I made sure to eat at Taco Bell a lot because I couldn't wait to work through that crappy toilet paper.

a true threadCrap. Don't agree at all. plus you have the choice to get the ULTRA version of the QN/same price if you want xtra soft tp.

jesoon said:   as funny as this may sound I need it ultra soft. How does this compare to the top of the line charmin ultra soft tissues?

they have a money back guarantee rebate if you don't like it. (on the Ultra, I'll post a link soon)

MISTERCHEAP said:   jesoon said:   as funny as this may sound I need it ultra soft. How does this compare to the top of the line charmin ultra soft tissues?

they have a money back guarantee rebate if you don't like it. (on the Ultra, I'll post a link soon)

ALL, try the ULTRA risk free (one pack anyway)

http://www.quiltednorthern.com/comfortChallenge.html

Offer Terms: Try Quilted Northern Ultra Plush®. If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase price. Here's how to receive your refund: Send us the reason(s) why you did not like the product within 60 days from date of purchase for a refund along with your name and complete address, the original cash register receipt-circling the purchase price-and the original product UPC code from the package to: Quilted Northern, P.O. Box 6006, Morton Grove, IL 60053.

This offer is limited to one (1) refund per name, household or address for purchase of a single, qualified Quilted Northern Ultra Plush® product. Only purchases made during 1/1/2012 to 3/31/13 will qualify for a refund. Participants will receive refund check by mail. Allow 6 to 8 weeks for processing. Offer expires 3/31/13. All requests must be postmarked by 3/31/13 and received by 4/9/13. If UPC and valid receipt (with accurate product description and date) are not included in the request for refund, the purchase price will not be refunded. Sales tax excluded.

I tried to avoid the threadcrap pun to leave some low hanging fruit. I did this deal a year ago and thought I'd just share my opinion. TP is a very personal choice so just adding some input for those used to Kirkland.

pope411 said:   For comparisons sake for those who buy Kirkland at Costco, I bought this once on Am@zon S&S and was disappointed in the quality compared to the Kirkland. The rolls are shorter and material not as dense so you end up going through a lot. The price on that deal worked out to $.50 per "double roll" whereas this looks like $.35 but not sure if double roll. I made sure to eat at Taco Bell a lot because I couldn't wait to work through that crappy toilet paper.

Once again a deal gets posted and someone has to try poking holes in it!

In for 2 cases.

cool now I can teepee my neighbors without breaking the wallet!!1

Is this cheaper from taking rolls from the bathrooms at McDonalds?!

Love the humor.

Thanks, Mistercheap! In for 2. Total: 22.84 Just cleaned up with this deal!

Thanks MC! Awesome deal!

Thanks OP, your post reminded me I had a $25 off $75 coupon expiring today!!! So I ordered some of this plus garbage bags on sale and a bunch of K-Cups, all done for the holidays lol

mistercheap "they have a money back guarantee rebate if you don't like it. (on the Ultra, I'll post a link soon)"

I don't know if I should take it seriously or laugh now.....

Christmas shopping cyber monday - stop to purchase bathroom tissue -back to Christmas shopping.

Thanks MC
I can always count on you.

Will ShopDiscover/DiscoverCB still work with this even though coupons are applied? Guess it doesn't hurt to try. Thanks OP!

MsMay said:   Christmas shopping cyber monday - stop to purchase bathroom tissue -back to Christmas shopping.

Thanks MC
I can always count on you.

You can also use this to wrap gifts

Delete

"Honey what did you buy for cyber Monday?".... Toilet paper.

MISTERCHEAP said:   don't count on a box. they slap a UPS label right on these packs and carry them "naked" into your house.

Seriously?! So I'll have two large packages of TP sitting on my front porch for the half day between when UPS delivers them and we get home from work?

While I'm sure no one would steal them, I'm positive I'll hear about it from all my neighbors out walking their dogs....

I would certainly stock up some TP, haha!

CA2DC said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   don't count on a box. they slap a UPS label right on these packs and carry them "naked" into your house.

Seriously?! So I'll have two large packages of TP sitting on my front porch for the half day between when UPS delivers them and we get home from work?

While I'm sure no one would steal them, I'm positive I'll hear about it from all my neighbors out walking their dogs....

yep, many do get shipped like that as do the big packs of Paper towels. I can't blame them, enormous waste of materials to use large boxes to ship them in.

TY OP 4 the awesome TP deal!!

Good deal, but it's a shame that the hottest deal on "Cyber Monday" is toilet paper. I guess it's somewhat fitting for the shatty deals we have today.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.