• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon: $348
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008TO3YT8/

TigerDirect: 329.99(429.99 -$100 MIR)
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4983566&sku=S874-4610

Seems like a good deal for a 46 inch LED, especially if you missed out on any of the Black Friday mega-deals, like I did. $348.00, and free super saver shipping, and no tax for most since it's from Amazon. Unlike most of the no-name TVs I've seen for sales over the last couple of days, this once actually has some reviews, and most of them not too bad.

The price has been fluctuating, I bought it for $349 on Thursday, and it was up to $399 yesterday.

If you want a lower overall price after a mail in rebate, but willing to pay more up front, you can get it from Tiger Direct for 329.99.

Tiger Direct
Need a Tiger Direct coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

SE461TS
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Put price in title for green.

Is this worth it? 60hz kinda worries me.

Can't pass this up. In for one.

This set was delivered Tuesday and set up Today.Very simple installation.Bright,Bright,colorful picture.It has the best color and sharpest picture of ant HDTV I have owned.If you go into the menu and tweak the sound It is acceptable.Bought this for my son and if I needed a tv I would buy another in a heart beat.

Got mine yesterday. It rules. Can't believe the price/quality.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014