Voting History
rated:
Belk Online Only Deal

Anchor Hockings Glass 6PC Nested Food Storage Set with Red Lids

Sale $4.99 Original Price $20.00 Saves 75%

Free Shipping on any belk.com order -NOV. 25 NOV. 27
(automatically applies after checkout)

link
Set consists of a 1-cup, 2-cup and 3-cup Round Food Storage Container with red plastic lids.

This set is handy for storing food in the refrigerator, freezer or on the shelf. It's versatile for ingredients and for preparing recipes, too. A variety of sizes lets you utilize the right container for the right amount of food. The snug-fitting plastic lids help keep flavor and freshness maintained in stack-able, space-saving containers.

Made in the USA
Glass w/plastic bpa free lids
Dishwasher, Microwave and Freezer Safe

Great Gift for everyone or that "just in case" gift

Member Summary

storage (13.21kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

In for 2. Thanks OP

Are these made in China? The words "food" and "made in China" don't go together well.

ArgoNavis said:   Are these made in China? The words "food" and "made in China" don't go together well.

no- From their website

Made in the USA
Glass w/plastic bpa free lids
Dishwasher, Microwave and Freezer Safe

22004072 apply this for additional 10% off.

Coupon Works!

In for 1!

Great find. Thanks.

OOS

sold out b4 i could place my order

Looks to be sold out.

These look microscopic from the scale of the pic.

atli126 said:   so i got these instead http://www.belk.com/AST/Boutiques/Boutiques_Primary/Anchor_Hocki...

Also out of stock.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014