Lowes Cyber Monday Deals Live Now

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Lowe's
See Lowe's coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

lowes
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

good deal on the TV wall mount for $19. thanks OP

thanks for sharing

One of favorite stores, thanks OP.

Picked up the 8X10 America Sonoma rug last night at $70 (50% off). Just ordered the Bedford rug this morning for store pickup at the same price - so the deals are still alive. I'm switching from carpet to vinyl plank flooring so need some area rugs. I don't want to invest much with two big dogs, so this looks like a good deal.

Some of the prices have been 'extended', just look for the green signs. With that said, if you are shopping in store, take a picture of said green sign when you take an item to check out. Some of the items [such as the safe that is originally $40, extended sale price of $20] are still ringing up full price. Cashiers have not been given a list of these extended prices and will therefore have to do a price check, so it will save you time. I'm one of the Head Cashier's at our Lowe's, and they failed to tell us that some of the prices are continuing.

With that said - if the item rings up at whatever sale price is going on, you CAN use a coupon/military discount on top of it. When a price has to be manually changed [for instance, package is torn and they are giving you a discount for that reason] coupons/discounts do not stack. If there is a Cash Back deal going on and we have to scan the barcode [for instance, cabinets], coupons and military discounts will not touch those items.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014