• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
WBM Himalayan Ionic Crystal Natural Salt Lamp $16.97 at HomeDepot

edit: now sold at Amazon for $16.97

Comes with 15-Watt Bulb, on/off switch and 6.5ft electric cord UL listed (complete lamp)
Weight: approx:7-11 lbs
Dimensions: approx:4.75 in. x4.75 in. x8.32 in.
No two are alike, due to the nature of rock color, size, weight may vary.

Member Summary

Salt lamp HD
Thanks cuauhtemoc
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Free shipping makes this a good deal, since this lamps are heavy.

Looks like it came from a Sleestak's pylon.

THANKS! in for 2 at this price and free shipping.

This is a great price. I just double-checked Amazon and they now have the same price, so may be a better deal if you have Prime shipping (not tax in my state). Thanks for posting!! I just ordered one.

be careful if you are giving these as gifts. I opened up both of mine and the on/off/dimmer switch was busted on both of them. It is due to the way these are packaged, with the heavy salt crystal lamp alongside the switch box, and the weight of the box crushes and breaks the switch. One of mine did not even come with the dimmer knob at all. It was completely missing. A simple swap of the dimmer switch for a simple lamp cord switch fixed them both. They do look great when lit, and are a solid item. If you got these, I hope you had better luck than me with the switch.

Out of stock at Home Depot and now $20.67 at Amazon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014