• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Advance auto parts
Disclaimer
Coupon code DOTWCYBER gives you 30% off. Free shipping with $75+ orders.

Also coupon code CM25 gives you 25% off and a $25 coupon if you spend $50+.

What qualifying orders get:
  • 25% off nearly everything.*
  • A $25 coupon valid towards a future purchase of $50 or more, when you spend $50 now.*
  • FREE shipping on orders over $75, or choose in-store pickup, if applicable.

Details you need to know:
You must enter promo code CM25 in shopping cart.
Maximum savings discount is $50.
Excludes gift cards, Hot Items and special offers including, but not limited to, Buy OneľGet One, 2-For-1, and Oil Change Specials.
Excludes select items and categories: air chucks, couplers and blow guns, air compressors, air hammers, commercial tools and equipment, electrical tools and testers, engine hoists/stands, floor jacks, generators, Hot Items, hydraulic fluid and motor oil.
To qualify for the $25 coupon, your order total must be $50 or more, before the promotional code has been applied, and does not include core charges, shipping and handling charges, fees or taxes.
Coupons are not combinable with any other promotional offers.
You must sign in to your account, or create a new account for your purchase, and use promo code CM25 to qualify for the $25 coupon.
To redeem this coupon on a future online purchase of $50 or more, you must be signed in to the same account you used for the original qualifying order.
Shoppers using Guest checkout will not qualify.
Coupons are for single use only and have no cash value.
PayPal shoppers still need to sign in, or register for a new Advance Auto Parts account to qualify.
Coupons will be emailed on December 7, 2012, and will be valid through January 6, 2013.

Advance Auto Parts
See Advance Auto Parts coupons that earn 5.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Advance auto parts logo
Thanks cuauhtemoc
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Advance Auto Parts Coupons:
    AAP15OFF
    Save 15% On All Orders (expires 9/30/14 11:59pm)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I could not get this to work. Is there something special I must do?

Anyone get the email with $25 coupon yet?

I got the shaft the last time on one of these $25 later coupons... was to busy to keep up with it... just as they hoped I'm sure.

I also did not receive my email yesterday. I called 1-877-238-2623 to check on the status and was given a code immediately. Disappointing that they didn't send the email but the great phone support made up for that. Give 'em a call!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014