• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

PS3 (3.98kB)
Disclaimer

PS3 (5.32kB)
Disclaimer
HOT DEAL CYBER MONDAY PS3 250GB Console Black Friday Bundle for $199

WalMart offers the Sony PlayStation 3 250GB Console bundled with the Uncharted Dual
Pack for PlayStation 3 and Infamous Collection for PlayStation 3 for $199 with free shipping.
This bundle also includes the Sony DualShock 3 wireless controller and a 30-day PlayStation Plus trial

PS3 BUNDLE

Walmart
Need a Walmart coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

ps3 bundle (31.05kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

I picked this up at GameStop after trading in my old ps3. It's a nice system. The sliding drive bay does feel cheap but man is the system small and quiet!

FYI, the games come in cardboard sleeves so you won't get cases or art.

Good price, but this has been OOS since thanksgiving. Otherwise I'd be on this like white on rice.

kriege20 said:   Good price, but this has been OOS since thanksgiving. Otherwise I'd be on this like white on rice.

Try calling around to local Gamestops. Mine had a few on Saturday. The price on the bundle is $199 (not simply on Black Friday) so it should remain that price until they sell out.

got this for 150$ in my LOCAL WalMart STORE!!! GREAT BUY for this Thanks giving.

That's not right, the image shown cases on both titles, or my eyes are being tricked. btw, I picked this up at Toys R Us on Thanksgiving, and it came with an additional free wired controller.

evilkoala said:   I picked this up at GameStop after trading in my old ps3. It's a nice system. The sliding drive bay does feel cheap but man is the system small and quiet!

FYI, the games come in cardboard sleeves so you won't get cases or art.

Xam said:   That's not right, the image shown cases on both titles, or my eyes are being tricked.
evilkoala said:   FYI, the games come in cardboard sleeves so you won't get cases or art.

I know. The image they use for it is pretty deceiving. There are no game cases and there is also no vertical stand (they have a disclaimer and the PS3 stands up fine on it's own, but still). Also, there is no PS Plus voucher. I think you get a free month when you sign up on the system, but there is no physical card or anything. I haven't tried activating PS plus to find out.

ultramvkkreddy said:   got this for 150$ in my LOCAL WalMart STORE!!! GREAT BUY for this Thanks giving.

how did you get it for 150

anyone know how i can return the games and controller to lower my cost?

i recently just got the YLOD and waited a full 2 months to get my hands on this bundle. but those games and controller are by no means useful for me, i only play COD/GT5/sports game. so if anyone knows any cheaperway to get this thing even at a lowered cost then i'd appreciate it !

thanks !

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014