• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
this deal expired some time ago .. I was not able to get in then.

deal alive again .. I just got one.

Regular Price: $649
Available at Lowe's for $499 - free pickup in store.

Item #: 321319 | Model #: FG5H80LWFMONX

Lowe's
See Lowe's discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

shed
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Webpage screehshot
Thanks freedealjunkie
Disclaimer

Receipt screenshot
Thanks freedealjunkie
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
$499.00 in Central Texas.

Free to pick up (of course), or $55.00 fee for truck delivery.

Strapped it to my coupe's roof i... (more)

blowout (Nov. 28, 2012 @ 11:28p) |

I concur. I have three of these. One on concrete, two on platforms made from 4x4s and plywood. Without a firm and lev... (more)

jcantanixon (Nov. 29, 2012 @ 12:37a) |

I have a concrete patio already that I plan to build this on ..

does anyone know if we need to nail down the base ?

freedealjunkie (Dec. 02, 2012 @ 7:52p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Showing $549 for me.

Shows $649 for me....can you post a screenshot or what store are you looking at?

hmm, 499 for me - try zip code 78258

must be regional 649 for me. anyway to get my store to honor price?

I got it at zip code 60188.

this was not advertised .. was checking and found the deal.

very odd, now showing unavailable anywhere near me.. maybe they're updating price/inventory?

I went to the local store with print outs from web site and no love on a price match.

did you leave the big banner that says available for pickup at the other store? i was going to try to be discrete, maybe they wouldn't know?

They don't stock that here in VT, so when he looked it up he noticed that, so I asked him to ship it from IL and was told I can do that online but shipping is not free. It comes to $540 shipped if I try that.

$499 around North Alabama...

hmmmmm says not available for shipping online, because at 540 shipped is still not that bad. How did you get it to do that?

I just went back there and that is disabled too, I did have it in my cart and had it selected, but now no longer an option.

TY, OP.
Yay, my local Lowe's has it on sale, too on $499. But not free delivery to my home. $79.

cpns72 said:   TY, OP.
Yay, my local Lowe's has it on sale, too on $499. But not free delivery to my home. $79.

What zip are you at?

schmedy said:   cpns72 said:   TY, OP.

What zip are you at?

Austell. GA 30106

I can still see the price and quanitty in my zip ... 60566

Some stores are out .. and some shows that they are expected to receive stock.

I got this last time around. Just to speak to the quality of the shed: Good product. Last time I was missing pieces and Lowes ordered the pieces for me.

Mine made it through 80+ mph winds from Sandy.

Just make sure you spend time to properly construct a base.

I don't need one but just for giggles I looked and it's $649 near me.

Got one at $499 in 32935. Thanks OP.

Was gonna build one, but this is better.

Don't forget the Mover's 10% off code, saves you 49.00

550 in vegas

free delivery option
Disclaimer
$499.00 in Central Texas.

Free to pick up (of course), or $55.00 fee for truck delivery.

Strapped it to my coupe's roof instead.

airpatel said:   I got this last time around. Just to speak to the quality of the shed: Good product. Last time I was missing pieces and Lowes ordered the pieces for me.

Mine made it through 80+ mph winds from Sandy.

Just make sure you spend time to properly construct a base.

I concur. I have three of these. One on concrete, two on platforms made from 4x4s and plywood. Without a firm and level base, it won't fit together correctly. If I had to do it over, I'd skip the plywood and use treated 2x6s instead. The plywood has warped over time, causing the floor of the shed not to be flat anymore, but it isn't that bad and doesn't bother me enough to empty out the shed and replace the platform.

I have a concrete patio already that I plan to build this on ..

does anyone know if we need to nail down the base ?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.